Birmingham City v Newcastle United FA Cup 3rd Round 7/1/17 3pm (No TV)

Guest neesy111

Guest neesy111

How do we approach this game.....

I'm in 2 minds about it.

6 years since we lost won a tie in this competition.

Throw the cunt... unless they've agreed with brentford that if there's a replay the league game will be postponed - as opposed to moved to Saturday- in which case draw it and throw the replay which will complete Shelveys suspension and get ready to go in the league again vs Rotherham, hopefully with a new proper no. 10 in the team.

Not fussed, promotion is too important and too wobbly at the moment to have a distraction.

..or a decent cup run breeds confidence?

I would agree if we had maybe 6 points more, and not losing players to Acon. Its not easy to say for me, Im old school here, grew up when the FA cup had as much Kudos as the league title. Just feel theres too much at stake now with prem money.

wouldn't knock anyone who wants us to take it seriously mind.

Guest neesy111

Being a Newcastle fan from the Midlands I was thinking about going to this game. Am I right in saying that if I want to go, I have to pay £35 for membership, then another £20 for my match ticket?

Currently yes, but the club could put tickets on general sale as they have started to this season.

Guest neesy111

Thought it was sold out.

.com says tickets on sale still.

Can you link me directly, please? Won't let me select it. I'll go too if they're still available.

I said .com not .co.uk

Thought it was sold out.

Can you link me directly, please? Won't let me select it. I'll go too if they're still available.

I said .com not .co.uk

You really are useless.

Being a Newcastle fan from the Midlands I was thinking about going to this game. Am I right in saying that if I want to go, I have to pay £35 for membership, then another £20 for my match ticket?

Currently yes, but the club could put tickets on general sale as they have started to this season.

Any idea when this might happen, if it does?

Guest neesy111

Thought it was sold out.

I said .com not .co.uk

You really are useless.

You should had read my original post properly.  I was just reporting to the new member what I saw.

Guest neesy111

Any idea when this might happen, if it does?

It'll be tomorrow, but nemtizz says they aren't on sale at all now in the ticket portal on nufc.co.uk

Looks like we'll be quite limited for options in midfield, like. I would think if Rafa has any intention of engaging in the cup he will want any signings beforethey get cup-tied though, so fingers crossed for a winger and attacking central midfielder.