"You're Just a Town Full of Pakis!"

LateRegistration

Anyone, who seriously thinks that singing "You're just a town full of Pakis" is ok, is seriously deluded. Whether or not the word "paki" is racist in itself is irrelevant, in this instance it's being used in a derogatory manner and that makes it racist. If you don't think it's being used as an insult then perhaps you could tell me why someone would bother singing that song?

Who doesnt think its being used as an insult? So far i think everyone who has posted on this thread has said its unacceptable

Anyone, who seriously thinks that singing "You're just a town full of Pakis" is ok, is seriously deluded. Whether or not the word "paki" is racist in itself is irrelevant, in this instance it's being used in a derogatory manner and that makes it racist. If you don't think it's being used as an insult then perhaps you could tell me why someone would bother singing that song?

Who doesnt think its being used as an insult? So far i think everyone who has posted on this thread has said its unacceptable

hmmm packi shouldnt be an insult.....as packi-stan = pure land

hmmm packi shouldnt be an insult.....as packi-stan = pure land

:oops: My mistake didnt see that post.

Guest Deep456

I didn't hear it being sung at the match but I did seem to be on the BNP carriage on the train on the way home!

Are BNP doing well in Newcastle?? Generally the places with racist gits have BNP as possible winners of seats. Im only 13 but I know In East London BNP are doing really well that's why West Ham have a fair share of racists.

I didn't hear it being sung at the match but I did seem to be on the BNP carriage on the train on the way home!

Are BNP doing well in Newcastle?? Generally the places with racist gits have BNP as possible winners of seats. Im only 13 but I know In East London BNP are doing really well that's why West Ham have a fair share of racists.

I was always under the impression that West ham was a pretty multicultural area and that is why they hated Bowyer so much. If that's right and the BNP are doing well then there must be a real nasty divide in the community

This sort of stuff is generally only a few daft drunks bellowing it out, and then you get the hystericals coming out with the "racism rife amongst Toon fans" twaddle. Presumably the same Toon fans who were chanting Oba's name throughout the game.  :roll:

So not one single soul bar the OP heard any racist chants at the match yesterday?

What could I possibly wish to gain from making this up? Like Omardinho has mentioned this hardly does our reputation as Newcastle fans any good and being a toon fan through and through why would I want to damage this rep?

This wasn't a full blown chant, like the Oba chants, etc. but it was being sung by a portion of the newcastle fans below me, for a couple of minutes. I was on row 20 of the lower tier of the Darwen end.

So not one single soul bar the OP heard any racist chants at the match yesterday?

What could I possibly wish to gain from making this up? Like Omardinho has mentioned this hardly does our reputation as Newcastle fans any good and being a toon fan through and through why would I want to damage this rep?

This wasn't a full blown chant, like the Oba chants, etc. but it was being sung by a portion of the newcastle fans below me, for a couple of minutes. I was on row 20 of the lower tier of the Darwen end.

Am not saying your making it up, just wanting to find others who heard it as well before jumping to a conclusion.

Guest Deep456

I was always under the impression that West ham was a pretty multicultural area and that is why they hated Bowyer so much. If that's right and the BNP are doing well then there must be a real nasty divide in the community

It is multicultural area and the majority are white working class. They are like upset as Asians are getting jobs as they are clever than them and more appropriate for the job. Thus, in East London in the Bourough of Barking and Dagenham BNP have won like 5+seats.

Went yesterday but heard nothing.

But found this on YouTube it's from underneath at Half Time:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkOC6LGnpEc

There you go ToonTaylor here's your proof. As you can see from my opening post I mentioned it was being sung at half-time.

Finally some proof, all i was asking for before people get hysterical.

The three people chanting need shooting tbh.

Was a bit of it on the Blackburn Train station platorm, nothing major like.

Hear this stuff all the time. Worst was on the bus back from Man Utd, people monkey chanting, shouting dirty terrorist and the likes, f***ing disgraceful, however when you see the type of people who sing it, you just have to take it with a pinch of salt.

Im absolutely sickened by them chants. Sad thing is unless they are reported they wont be caught and will continue to go to the matches.

Living in Birmingham myself I went to all the west midlands games last year and didnt hear one single racist chant.

Was a bit of it on the Blackburn Train station platorm, nothing major like.

Here this stuff all the time. Worst was on the bus back from Man Utd, people monkey chanting, shouting dirty terrorist and the likes, f***ing disgraceful, however when you see the type of people who sing it, you just have to take it with a pinch of salt.

Hello allmo hows the birthday going?