Who's going to be relegated from the Premier League?

joeyt
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Palace's fixtures man :lol: They're only 3 points above the bottom 3 and have this left:

Arsenal (h), Leicester (h), Liverpool (a), Spurs (h), Burnley (h), Man City (a), Hull (h), Man Utd (a)

Just need Swansea to get a few more wins (and Hull to keep their form) and they're fucked

They'll win two of those home games and be areet.

One down, one to go.

All bias aside, it's a shame that England went sour so early. What better manager for our international cloggers, than the king of the Premier League cloggers, time after time?

So if Hull beat Watford (next game), a Boro draw or win against the mackems (also their next game) will relegate them

such a shame

Will it?

Apparently not. That'll teach me to repost things from twitter without checking 'em :lol:

We've had a bit of gloom recently but the way things are working out, we could be promoted on the same weekend that the tramps get officially binned. Maybe even the same time on the Saturday if we have to rely on the Huddersfield game.  The weekend of our Cardiff away game.

We've had a bit of gloom recently but the way things are working out, we could be promoted on the same weekend that the tramps get officially binned. Maybe even the same time on the Saturday if we have to rely on the Huddersfield game.  The weekend of our Cardiff away game.

Roles were reversed that'd be a great neet out.

Hope it happens lads, you've all been really nice to me

We've got 6,000 tickets.

Would be class.

Looking forward to it.

We've got 6,000 tickets.

Would be class.

Looking forward to it.

Going to be class, hotel booked as a few pints will be drank.

We've got 6,000 tickets.

Would be class.

Looking forward to it.

Same. We're in the Jurys Inn.

Will need to pace myself as we get to Cardiff about 11am. Don't want to be like the two 40/50 year old blokes in front of me today at Ipswich that passed out pissed during the match.

We've got 6,000 tickets.

Would be class.

Looking forward to it.

Will need to pace myself as we get to Cardiff about 11am. Don't want to be like the two 40/50 year old blokes in front of me today at Ipswich that passed out p*ssed during the match.

Novotel for us.

What is Cardiff like for away fans? Never been myself.

We've got 6,000 tickets.

Would be class.

Looking forward to it.

Will need to pace myself as we get to Cardiff about 11am. Don't want to be like the two 40/50 year old blokes in front of me today at Ipswich that passed out p*ssed during the match.

Novotel for us.

What is Cardiff like for away fans? Never been myself.

Haven't been since Shola scored in a 4-1 FA Cup semi final defeat to Man United where Nicky Butt forgot who he was playing for so not really sure what it will be like but hopefully should be a good day and night on the beer. Seems to be a fair few good pubs from doing a bit of research.

Guest Howaythetoon

I've never been to Cardiff following the Toon, but it's a good night out, locals are OK in general but that might change with the football factor.