Mourinho!

Guest BooBoo

Latest interview from Joes Morinho basically states that he fully expects to win on Wednesday. I know they in all likelihood will cruise past us, but i would love us to take him down a peg or two.

:wullie:

Guest smoggeordie

He's just proved how special he is by predicting that a zilliob pounds worth of superstars can beat injury ravaged newcastle with only 8 fit senior players

I hate the way everyone fawns over the cunt. He's had an open cheque book and lets be honest - would YOU go out to the pub and make an effort to watch Chelsea?

I couldn't give a fuck to be honest. Without doubt an expensively assembled team of very good players but fuck me, they are merely a hard working team with not many frills barring the odd exceptional goal. Workmanlike would cover 90% of their performances.

And the old argument against that ... the "you don't understand, he acts like that to attract all the attention on to him blabla" is tiresome too. No, he's just simply a twat.

100% correct. Cock of the highest order.

He's not exactly wrong in what he says though is he?

People credited Pearce yesterday for speaking his mind and telling the truth - how is that different here?

So true.

And what do you expect, him saying "Yes, we are going to lose to Newcastle, we have no chance, why bother even playing? They are so massive, fighting for title every year, lots of world class players.. They are just something else".

What can he say these days without people getting angry about it?

well,to be honest...

i don't think mourinho said anything wrong,in the current form of both teams,i think he have the right to say he expects a win,if he said he expects them to win by more then 3 goals i can't blame him either..

unlike other managers he won't praise roeder for the fantastic job he did with our team and think we should be in the top half of the table..

Guest stormrider

Seriously, do you want him to say "Oh, I think we're going to lose to newcastle, they're way better than us and their manager is someone I learned a lot from"?

Guest sunderlandsuck

i agree he is a cock and not the great manager hes built up to be. but when your expected to win the league every season, youre expected to beat a mid-table team currently with hardly any first team players fit

he was talking about the gap between chelsea and Man U. he said something like 'with all due respect to newcastle, i think that gap will be 5 points on wednesday'. hardly outrageous.

he was talking about the gap between chelsea and Man U. he said something like 'with all due respect to newcastle, i think that gap will be 5 points on wednesday'. hardly outrageous.

:lol: I can't believe anyone would be offended or angry about that! It's like if we were to play a league 1 team at home, I would expect Roeder to say that he expected a win. Fucking hell :lol:

Guest Kenton Magpie

He is just telling it like it is, a result on wed with the mess we are in now in terms of injuries even more so after yesterday is proof of this!

Guest MalcolmSm1th

Let's face it; if you lived along the King's Road and you saw that Newcastle were coming to town that night what would you think?

Well Mourinho's right, if we even get one point wednesday it would be a miracle, they played well against Arsenal today and you can only fear what they would do to us. I just don't hope that a defeat would take away all the confidence gained from the last 3 league wins.

That's not the point. If that's what he thinks, then fair enough. If he comes out on national TV and says that then that makes him an arrogant cunt. He could have made a statement in which he infers he expects 3 points. He chose not to.

The arrogant cunt needs to learn some humility. Hope they crash and burn this season. Wankers.  :thdn:

Guest eyeball_tickler

his actual quote

"On Wednesday - no disrespect to Newcastle - I think I will be here saying the points difference is five,"

its hardly slander. managers say it all the time.