The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Guest neesy111

That litter thing is fucking rank.

Mind, the country is full of obnoxious, lazy cunts who don't want to put their rubbish in a bin.

:thup:

We are one of the worst countries for it.

Guest Howaythetoon

That litter thing is f***ing rank.

Mind, the country is full of obnoxious, lazy c***s who don't want to put their rubbish in a bin.

I deal in waste management among other areas and we are awful when it comes to recycling.

That litter thing is fucking rank.

Mind, the country is full of obnoxious, lazy cunts who don't want to put their rubbish in a bin.

In terms of the developed world I'd agree 100%

Guest neesy111

Sadly the NE is the worst.

That doesn't surprise me.  Apparently the lower your income the less likely you are to recycle.

That litter thing is f***ing rank.

Mind, the country is full of obnoxious, lazy c***s who don't want to put their rubbish in a bin.

I deal in waste management among other areas and we are awful when it comes to recycling.

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/sopranos/images/a/ae/Tonysoprano.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20080630035659

Guest neesy111

I blame the EU , Britain was great and clean before all that shit came from the continent.

Yes it was...

http://www.historytoday.com/sites/default/files/greatsmog.jpg

Guest Howaythetoon

Sadly the NE is the worst.

That doesn't surprise me.  Apparently the lower your income the less likely you are to recycle.

Not true, it's all about attitude and the local authorities don't help either. lazyness plays a huge part. In Germany I got bollocked for trying to place an empty water bottle in a waste paper bin. I learned that I have to carry it about my person to place in a recycling bag at home or personally take it to a recycling centre/point. Bins in Germany, well parts that I've visited anyway, are for proper waste, food waste etc. Basically non recyclable.

My company is actually drawing up papers to submit to Newcastle and Gateshead City council to try and help on this area. Fly-tipping is a huge problem and we actually do work with the council on this front. Costs the nation billions. I think our own council spent about 3m last year on cleaning up fly-tipped waste.

The UK is a dirty place at times, very dirty.