The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Guest neesy111

See that I can forgive.

Some other calls recently, no,though.

Aye, almost impossible for the linesman that one.

Guest firetotheworks

Rooney was starting in a very physically demanding league at 16 remember. It's probably why Fabregas is knackered now as well imo. I think being physically spent because of starting early comes into it just as much as the age they get to before losing their stamina, I reckon.

Looked like there was an inch of the ball not over the line, linesman would have been looking up at it tho whereas the camera angle was looking down so could see the ball and line together. Harsh to criticise imo

Guest neesy111

Not criticising the bloke. Criticising the blokes who don't give him video technology to help with those types of decisions.

Aye, officiating is bad but they need help.

He got it wrong Howard, on three occasions, it doesn't matter by how much or how tough the decisions were, the fact is he made the incorrect decision. Stop defending your mates because you are making it easier for refs to make shit decisions.

Nice to see Ferdinand and co, dismissing him.

When are the powers at the top o football going to wake up and realise that referees need more help?

Took them an age to get goal line technology in and taking another age to get something like a vid ref in for match critical decisions.

It's clearly too hard a job at the top of the game for humans to cope, even the very best refs make match critical mistakes now and again. too much human error easily showing up in today's fast paced game.

Guest firetotheworks

I love days like today. Just taking it nice and easy, few drinks during the day, lush weather, just casually dipping in and out of matches, then watching Match of the Day later on. Lovely stuff.