The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Guest firetotheworks

Probably the least impressive title winners since Man United in Fergie's last season.

Yawn.

Fuck off Neesy, no time for you whatsoever.

It's moan moan moan with you.

[emoji38] Should probably take a look in the mirror tbh Neesy, cba with your needless arsehole act though, so as I've told you every time, take it elsewhere.

Guest firetotheworks

This game reminds me a bit when we lost to them in Wembley.

Good comparison :thup:

The rolling ball/Poyet one? I think that's where my unquenchable hatred for Chelsea began tbh.

Aye fucking Poyet and his one man vendetta against us that season.

Wise as well, man. Their chuffed, irritating as fuck faces at the end as well. Crazy how mad that match made me.

Guest firetotheworks

Good match, but watching a team win it like that, especially Chelsea, meant that the payoff was shite.

Guest neesy111

Spurs Spurs'd it.

Daft goalie move. 

Daft penalty to succeed.

Shambolic defending for 3rd. 

Spurs lack a bit of mettle, know how and quality. 

They've got to win a trophy soon, think they know it as well.

Guest Open_C

I just can't hate Chelsea any more, don't know what it is but i was trying to summon some enthusiasm for spurs and just couldn't.  i suspect it's because i work with some spurs fans but no Chelsea fans so it's simple schadenfreude [emoji38]

So am I right in thinking Spurs go into next season with Wembley being their home ground for the season despite never winning there, in cup and European competition?

They beat CSKA Moscow there this season and they won the Carling Cup there  in 2008

So am I right in thinking Spurs go into next season with Wembley being their home ground for the season despite never winning there, in cup and European competition?

They beat CSKA Moscow there this season and they won the Carling Cup there  in 2008

Dammit joey, had a pithy reply all lined up :lol:.

This game reminds me a bit when we lost to them in Wembley.

Good comparison :thup:

The rolling ball/Poyet one? I think that's where my unquenchable hatred for Chelsea began tbh.

Aye f***ing Poyet and his one man vendetta against us that season.

Wise as well, man. Their chuffed, irritating as f*** faces at the end as well. Crazy how mad that match made me.

Well, apart from the grating injustice of them scoring after one of my least favourite footballers/people took a free kick while the ball was moving, I remember leaving thinking at least I've seen us score at Wembley. Also, felt nice that we (fans) showed some common decency with the ovation given to Zola as he walked off.

There's definitely still legs in the Spurs bottling it humour.

Just a lack of quality and experience. Nearly everyone in that Chelsea team has the quality and experience of winning the league, FA Cup - nearly all played in CL finals or semi's. Essentially, they've all won bigger matches before and have that quality. This Spurs team has won nowt and potentially lacks a bit of quality.

Dammit joey, had a pithy reply all lined up :lol:.

:lol:

Ipswich, the team who walked all over us on Monday, lost to bottom of the table Rotherham today, ending their 17 game(!) winless streak.

we are everybody's cup final.

Not looked at the line up myself but my friends were saying a lot of their fringe players got a run out today, in fairness.