The other games today 2017/18

Greg

I was about to say Sunderland haven't looked that bad, but they're utter shite, it's just Derby are equally as shite :lol:

Aye, this Derby side isn't anywhere near as strong as recent years. Sunderland are going to be fucked when they come up against better sides, because if Derby concentrate a little more then they could easily dominate this game.

The likes of Fulham against this lot.  :sweetjesus:

Norwich, Wednesday, and Leeds all in the league next, Hull in September as well.

Ah, remember when we were in that league. Nice at first and horrific once you realised there were still 30 games left of it in may.

I was going to say something about I won't miss Friday Night games then remembered the Premier League have them too.  :lol:

Scrapping it for the Premier League apparently.

:sweetjesus:

Norwich, Wednesday, and Leeds all in the league next, Hull in September as well.

Ah, remember when we were in that league. Nice at first and horrific once you realised there were still 30 games left of it in may.

It never bloody ends!

We only played 1 game in May.

We only played 1 game in May.

I know, it just felt like we played about 30 a week. Good league until new year and then it drags on

I'm sure Sunderland fans can go and support South Shields if things get really bad. They're a successful team, good owner, lots of money, grand plans and win nearly every week. It might take some getting used to, but there are options.