The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Why aren’t to commentators calling that offside? Have they seen a different video to us?

Cause it's Man City.  I noticed on GOS they didn't even mention the poor decision when showing our highlights.  Such bias on Sky to the bigger teams.

Lacazette another failure of so called “super scout” graham carr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hardly Carr's fault we wouldn't pay

Aye was being sarcastic. Think he gets stick for the s*** players but he scouted plenty of good ones we just wouldn’t pay the money

He might have just wanted to pay his taxes.

Dunno but isn't one of them Alan Smith? Might explain him being biased.

If he was biased he would say it was offside?

Oh yeah, sorry I'm only half paying attention!! makes even less sense now  :lol:

How are the commentators saying that was on side  :idiot2:

A shaky understanding of the rules, I'd say. The whole of the body doesn't have to beyond the defender, for it to be offside.

I know a lot on here don't like him, but it was good to see Wilshere back in action and doing well, albeit for only 10 minutes. It would boost England a lot if he could get back to his best.

As much as the 3rd goal was offside, if i was an Arsenal fan i'll be more angry with Xhaka and Koscielny just standing still and watching it happen.

You play to the fucking whistle ffs, a bit of discipline and concentration and that goal doesn't happen.

Guest neesy111

As much as the 3rd goal was offside, if i was an Arsenal fan i'll be more angry with Xhaka and Koscielny just standing still and watching it happen.

You play to the fucking whistle ffs, a bit of discipline and concentration and that goal doesn't happen.

Aye, it's inexcusable.

Commentators saying that arsenal can leave with their heads held high for a creditable performance. Sorry but if I was an Arsenal fan I'd be fuming at that, they're hardly brighton or something

I thought they looked like they were struggling to stay in the game for most of that tbh.

Guest neesy111

Commentators saying that arsenal can leave with their heads held high for a creditable performance. Sorry but if I was an Arsenal fan I'd be fuming at that, they're hardly brighton or something

I thought they looked like they were struggling to stay in the game for most of that tbh.

Aye, that was my thoughts.  City looked like they had another few gears as well.

Nah I thought Arsenal hung on in that game quite well. If City hadn't got that ridiculous offside decision (how fucking annoying after yesterday) then it could have been an interesting finale. Enjoyed the match.

Nah I thought Arsenal hung on in that game quite well. If City hadn't got that ridiculous offside decision (how f***ing annoying after yesterday) then it could have been an interesting finale. Enjoyed the match.

In terms of that moment in the game sure, but the amount of chances they wasted before that should made it irrelevant. Only reason it was close at that point was because how wasteful City were and not anything Arsenal did.

It would have been good for the league if Arsenal had won. City aren't going to be under any pressure as the season goes on if it carries on like this.

It might be just a want thing, but i genuinely feel that Leicester might give them a decent game after the international break. Think they have looked quite good since Puel took over.