The other games today 2017/18

Greg

I can't really put my finger on why, but I f***ing hate Ander Herrera.

He's a snide try hard c***

This. Fabregas levels of snide.

I feel like he'd grass on his teammates without any feelings of guilt. It seems like he's got to much to say in interviews as well. There's just something off about him as a person.

Think they were saying on the Ramble that Man Utd fans are starting to really dislike him as he doesn't really have any outstanding attributes to play for Man Utd. Although you could probably say the same for a few Man Utd players

Guest neesy111

Marco Silva, man

I wonder what Merson's thoughts on him now are.

You're assuming he has a brain ? i would think the rabbit working the controls is like  :fool:

:lol:

Guest firetotheworks

I can't really put my finger on why, but I f***ing hate Ander Herrera.

He's a snide try hard c***

This. Fabregas levels of snide.

I feel like he'd grass on his teammates without any feelings of guilt. It seems like he's got to much to say in interviews as well. There's just something off about him as a person.

Think they were saying on the Ramble that Man Utd fans are starting to really dislike him as he doesn't really have any outstanding attributes to play for Man Utd. Although you could probably say the same for a few Man Utd players

Aye, I listened to that. Players like that look good when you need to break down play and play it simple, but don't really have a place when you're dictating play. Someone like Kante is gold considering how good he is at both.

Guest firetotheworks

Pretty depressing subs from Mou when chasing a game in Rashford and Fellaini.

Martial, Rashford was on.

Aye, sorry, meant Lingard not Rashford. Martian and Rashford are both good players, but Lingard is nowhere near Man U (or England) class, and Fellaini is just a dirty cunt who is only good in the air.

Guest firetotheworks

Aye, sorry, meant Lingard not Rashford. Martian and Rashford are both good players, but Lingard is nowhere near Man U (or England) class, and Fellaini is just a dirty cunt who is only good in the air.

I think Fellaini's fair enough even if he's a total shitheel, but agree about Lingaard, absolutely shit.

Him and Herrera will score next week now.

I think Fellaini's fair enough even if he's a total shitheel, but agree about Lingaard, absolutely shit.

Can see the point in bringing Fellaini on, but it basically means you're Tony Pulis-ing things up with pumping high balls into the box. Man U should be better than having to resort to that IMO.

Can see the point in bringing Fellaini on, but it basically means you're Tony Pulis-ing things up with pumping high balls into the box. Man U should be better than having to resort to that IMO.

Everybody resorts to that at some stage tbf