The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Why are you comparing them to us?  They're doing really well and that is it.

Palace are pressing about 10 yards higher up the pitch than we managed and are looking alright. 

Thick. As. Mince.

I don't follow?  I stated they're doing well and pressing higher, I didn't compare their squad with our squad or anything like that?  Just a simple tactical comparison that other people have taken and ran way too far with.

Think you need to take a step back on this.

Their squad is far better. Ours is still the Championship side that lost 10 times, never convinced but still got promoted.

Their entire front 4 (when Loftus is fit) is maybe 3 or 4 times better than what we have - and that's being generous. Pace, strength, dribbling, finishing, experience, they have the lot.

They have better midfielders with the exception of maybe Merino, and better defenders. And a better keeper.

Every single one of their players is better than ours.

Basically they're better.

Guest Howaythetoon

Aye Palace are a much better side than us, about 5 or 6 of their players would walk into our side. I can see WBA getting a result today as well... grim!

Just remember this same palace team lost the first 7 games without scoring, the same players look a much better team now, this blind notion that the way we are playing is purely down to the players is ridiculous.  I like Benitez to suggest it’s nothing to do with him is just blind abdication.

Also to suggest anyone that disagrees is ‘thick’ is positively Maoist, we are allowed to have different opinions.

Just remember this same palace team lost the first 7 games without scoring, the same players look a much better team now, this blind notion that the way we are playing is purely down to the players is ridiculous.  I like Benitez to suggest it’s nothing to do with him is just blind abdication.

Also to suggest anyone that disagrees is ‘thick’ is positively Maoist, we are allowed to have different opinions.

Massive difference is that Palace's side is full of proven quality players compared to ours. They were clearly playing worse than their abilities and have now improved.