The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Look at the game stats for city's last two games  :whistle:

Exactly the point I was trying to make a page or two back. Palace will be praised by the media I'm assuming, whereas we were absolutely slated.

- City had 74% possession against Palace in comparison to 78% against us

- We had one more shot on target than Palace, whereas they had one more shot off target

- We had 228 passes in comparison to Palace's 208

You conveniently missed one stat though the number of shots city had on our goal compared to Palace if you’re going to try and make a comparison then do it properly

Two more shots on target and 6 off target with a better team  :rolleyes:

Not going by the sky stats mind city v palace 15 shots 4 on target 4 off 7 blocked compared to 22 shots 6 on 12 off and 4 blocked versus us. Bit different from yours.

I wasn't looking at Sky stats.

Well maybe you should have then

I used Flash Scores and they're the same, so that doesn't make your argument any more credible.

Their obviously not the same and yeah it does 18 shots on goal against 8 is a pretty big difference. But never mind you stick to Flash.

https://www.flashscores.co.uk/match/Y3iI5c4U/#match-statistics;0

http://www.skysports.com/football/newcastle-vs-man-city/stats/373293

Possession (%) = 22/78

Total shots = 6/21 (22 shots for City on Sky Sports)

Shots on target = 2/6

Shots off target = 3/12

Shots blocked = 1/3 (1/4 on Sky Sports because of the 22 shots stat)

Shots saved = 5/2 (5/1 on Sky Sports)

So yeah, the base for your argument is 1 shot.

No the base of my argument is that city had 10 more shots on goal against us than palace and one you conveniently forgot to mention when you posted your original stats.

N

They didn't. They had 7 more against us, not that many really in the grand scheme of things given we let them have the ball in front us and they took lots of shots from 25+ yards against us in the first half. Other than that the match stats are very  against

Exactly the point I was trying to make a page or two back. Palace will be praised by the media I'm assuming, whereas we were absolutely slated.

- We had one more shot on target than Palace, whereas they had one more shot off target

You conveniently missed one stat though the number of shots city had on our goal compared to Palace if you’re going to try and make a comparison then do it properly

Not going by the sky stats mind city v palace 15 shots 4 on target 4 off 7 blocked compared to 22 shots 6 on 12 off and 4 blocked versus us. Bit different from yours.

I used Flash Scores and they're the same, so that doesn't make your argument any more credible.

Their obviously not the same and yeah it does 18 shots on goal against 8 is a pretty big difference. But never mind you stick to Flash.

Possession (%) = 22/78

Shots on target = 2/6

Shots off target = 3/12

No the base of my argument is that city had 10 more shots on goal against us than palace and one you conveniently forgot to mention when you posted your original stats.

They didn't. They had 7 more against us, not that many really in the grand scheme of things given we let them have the ball in front us and they took lots of shots from 25+ yards against us in the first half. Other than that the match stats are very similar.

I’m certainly not starting with you again I’ve already said what I think of your opinion and agreed to leave it. I’m gutted that Palace got a point and wanted them to get stuffed but that’s the way to try and play against teams like City. We done it for 15 minutes on Wednesday the difference is Palace did it for 90. I’ll leave it again though as you’re not going to change your opinion and neither am I so it’s pointless.

Possession (%) = 22/78

Shots on target = 2/6

Shots off target = 3/12

Where the hell are you getting 10 more shots from? :lol: Do you even math bro?

City had 15 shots against Palace, and 21-22 (depending on where you look) against us. They had 6 on target against us and 4 on target against Palace :lol:

Do you even math bro - is that English is it? No you want to do the maths. let’s make it nice and simple for you city had 4 shots on and 4 shots off against palace 4+4=8 city then had 6 shots on and 12 shots off against Newcastle 6+12=18. If you then take the 18’away from the 8 you get 10. I put the blocked shots separate. At the end of the day you tried to be clever dick saying that Palace performance was no better than ours using stats but conveniently then not putting the fact that city had 10 less shots at goal today than they did on Wednesday.

You've lost it.

No you’re just clueless

Palace have far better players than we do, and while they got a point, the match stats are certainly similar and comparable. Which you seem unable to understand. They had a few more shots, but that's about it.

Palace have far better players than we do, and while they got a point, the match stats are certainly similar and comparable. Which you seem unable to understand. They had a few more shots, but that's about it.

Reading his post was like watching this

:lol: That video has elevated that to easily one of the greatest promos ever delivered.

:lol: That video has elevated that to easily one of the greatest promos ever delivered.

Guy was like the Doc Brown of wrestling :lol:. Always entertaining to watch when he was dropping stuff like that.

If you think the performance by us and the performance by Palace today was comparable then there is no point in even debating with you. Ten shots more on goal seven if you include blocked shots but even then it show Palace we’re doing their job better as they were getting a foot in to stop the shots coming onto the goal.  It’s funny how people are now saying oh but Palace have better players when after today they showed that if you press city and do not give them time and space on the ball they can be stopped. Palace are still below us so although I agree on paper they have a better team they’re nothing special either. I understand football very well thank you very much.

Made to look like a mug jog on

Can someone please compare the shots (including blocked shots, shots on and off target) that West Brom have had against Arsenal compared to our game against Arsenal?

Thanks x

Check Sky at then end of the match x

Can someone please compare the shots (including blocked shots, shots on and off target) that West Brom have had against Arsenal compared to our game against Arsenal?

Thanks x

Then add 10 to the actual number.

Thanks x

If you check Flash that is

Thanks x

Please refer back to the links I provided showing the stats on both sites, and save the sauce for later.

Given the fact that our squad has less quality than Palace's squad, the criticism of Rafa's tactics was harsh considering Palace aren't getting any at all. City had 2 more shots on target against us. Nightmare!

If you think the performance by us and the performance by Palace today was comparable then there is no point in even debating with you.

Care to point in the direction of where I've said that? I said the outcome in terms of statistical analysis was comparable. Palace have a better side for us pretty much player for player and as such are far more capable of playing in a different way to we did first 30 minutes, yet at the end of the date the stats of both games turn out very similar. Take your blinkers off.

Thanks x

Please refer back to the links I provided showing the stats on both sites, and save the sauce for later.

Given the fact that our squad has less quality than Palace's squad, the criticism of Rafa's tactics was harsh considering Palace aren't getting any at all. City had 2 more shots on target against us. Nightmare!

The two performances were like chalk and cheese if you really can’t see that then that’s your problem. Palace performed like you should against a team like city for 90 minutes and as a result restricted them to a lot less shots on goal. The 2 games are over now if you want to think the two performances were comparable that’s your choice the rest of the country wouldn’t agree though.