The other games today 2017/18

Greg

To be fair, Rooney will end up playing further back, where he wont be asked to run around as much. He's still got a great footballing brain.

He will be in China or the U.S anyway.

Annoys me when comms is completely one sided, McManaman and Hoddle, I'd be proper fucked off if I was a Arsenal fan.

Would be like having Quinn do a semi final for us.

To be fair, Rooney will end up playing further back, where he wont be asked to run around as much. He's still got a great footballing brain.

By football brain I take it you mean he likes to spray the ball out of play from deep because he can't carry the ball at his feet more than a yard or two? :lol:

By football brain I take it you mean he likes to spray the ball out of play from deep because he can't carry the ball at his feet more than a yard or two? :lol:

He's a good player. Just not as a good as he was.

And only do that when has all the time in the world.  Rooney isn't sharp or physical enough in his current state to play a central midfield role in an elite league.

Mystery how Xhaka cost so much.  His decision making isn't up to scratch and he doesn't make up for it with any notable physicality.  Cumbersome trudger that cost an insane amount, can't get my head around it.  Didn't look up to much in that friendly he played against us with his old club years back.

Annoys me when comms is completely one sided, McManaman and Hoddle, I'd be proper fucked off if I was a Arsenal fan.

Would be like having Quinn do a semi final for us.

Would 100% happen if we get to a semi Sky have the rights to.

Guest neesy111

Can't wait to hear Howard Webb's excuse for what was a blatant pen.

Like clockwork.

It wasn't. Clipped his own heals.

After the initial contact by the defender, very clumsy challenge.