The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Way offside apparently

Nah

Phil Thompson and Jeff Stelling both said Defore was way offside, haven't seen it myself

He was offside.

He wasn't miles offside, there was a Hull player right in front of the linesman close to Defoe's line. Very marginally offside if at all as I haven't seen it close up

Hull getting relegated so that our closest away trip next season will be about 100000000 miles away.

Well, no. It will still be Burnley which is closer to Newcastle than Hull.

Not in hours/minutes, it isn't.

Yes it is. :lol:

Google maps has it as being 8 minutes quicker to 'ull.

Not sure why we're even discussing this, to be fair :lol: But aye, Burnley is closer in miles (which was my original, incorrect point)

Way offside apparently

Nah

Phil Thompson and Jeff Stelling both said Defore was way offside, haven't seen it myself

He was offside.

He wasn't miles offside, there was a Hull player right in front of the linesman close to Defoe's line. Very marginally offside if at all as I haven't seen it close up

You're being very controversial with Gillette Soccer Saturday today like.

Hull getting relegated so that our closest away trip next season will be about 100000000 miles away.

Well, no. It will still be Burnley which is closer to Newcastle than Hull.

Not in hours/minutes, it isn't.

Yes it is. :lol:

Google maps has it as being 8 minutes quicker to 'ull.

Not sure why we're even discussing this, to be fair :lol: But aye, Burnley is closer in miles (which was my original, incorrect point)

My mind must be corrupted by the fact it took fucking ages to get to and from Hull in the cup this season, the traffic on the A63 was horrific.

Way offside apparently

Nah

He was offside.

You're being very controversial with Gillette Soccer Saturday today like.

Tbf having seen joeyt's image I'm wrong there. I'll blame the dodgy stream I was watching. Sincere apologies to Merse and co.

Still maintain the JOS handball is as clear a penalty as you'll ever see

Guest firetotheworks

Way offside apparently

Nah

He was offside.

Marginal. [emoji38] The entirety of his body is entirely offside.

Way offside apparently

Nah

He was offside.

Try reading the rest of the posts next time

Didn't realise Pool had Donny. Shame,hope they can pull off a miracle.

It will be a shame for local football, but Hartlepool have been circling the bowl for years. They never seem to have an amibition to push on, maybe a relegation will make them think twice and come back stronger.

Guest firetotheworks

Way offside apparently

Nah

He was offside.

Try reading the rest of the posts next time

[emoji38] :thup: Try opening your eyes in the first place though, daft shite. [emoji38]