The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Disasterous defending here from Toronto FC, free kick came in from mid way in the half, went through all the players in the box and straight in.

Thankfully it has been disallowed for one player interfering with play by instructing the keepers views.

Real could have 20 here if they want. One of the most embarrassingly one-sided games I've ever seen.

Had half an eye on PSG-Bastia earlier and it was very similar.

Guest chopey

The Spanish must think England have terrible managers judging by our three most recent exports.

The Spanish must think England have terrible managers judging by our three most recent exports.

I think England have terrible managers going off our last 2 managers. They are miles behind foreign ones

Juventus are playing like absolute retards. Just constant laziness, sloppy passes, players generally being thick as mince. I know it's not their full first team, but it's like they've fielded half a team of mongs and the other half aren't bothered.

Juventus are playing like absolute retards. Just constant laziness, sloppy passes, players generally being thick as mince. I know it's not their full first team, but it's like they've fielded half a team of mongs and the other half aren't bothered.

Can't disagree

Player jumps, barely gets touched, lands on his arse cos he jumped too high, is down for 2 minutes. Coincidentally his team is ahead, so in addition to writhing around on the floor he walks off at the pace of a pensioner on a walking frame. Italian football for you.

Guest neesy111

Judging by that one game alone today, Joe Hart is absolutely finished. Really all over the place.

Yet is still highly rated by many in England.  One of those instances where a player gets better when you don't see them playing.

Judging by that one game alone today, Joe Hart is absolutely finished. Really all over the place.

He has been for a while but the press over here would make you think very differently. Guardiola might have made a mistake by bringing Bravo in but he knew what he was doing by binning him.

Guest neesy111

He has been for a while but the press over here would make you think very differently. Guardiola might have made a mistake by bringing Bravo in but he knew what he was doing by binning him.

This.  Binning hart wasnt the error, it was his replacement not being up to scratch is the issue.