The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Really looking forward to Napoli v Juve tonight. I've started watching a lot more Serie A lately and it's an absolute myth when people call the league boring.

I always think that's just people who heard of the term catenaccio once while growing up 25 years ago and never bothered to revise their opinions on the league.

Really looking forward to Napoli v Juve tonight. I've started watching a lot more Serie A lately and it's an absolute myth when people call the league boring.

Serie A has been entertaining for a quite few seasons now.

Inter are one of my favorite teams in Europe to watch

Serie A is awesome but this Juve team are proper fucking boring this season. Napoli, Roma and even Inter are better to watch. Dybala is their only fun player to watch and I can't remember the last time he scored from open play.

Guest neesy111

Worst la liga title race for quality since 2007/08.

Real earlier were dire, alaves dominated most of the 2nd half.

Guest neesy111

Just saw the Khedira goal.  Really nice. Anyone think he's underrated? He doesn't get as much attention as the other German players.

He's a good player but he hasn't progressed for me after he joined Real a few years back.