The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Guest neesy111

The concept of VAR is a good one, but in this current format, fuck no.

Aye, this format of it is terrible.

Wonder if FIFA sees that this system is an absolute joke? Highly doubt it like :lol:

“Nothing is standing in the way of using VARs [at the World Cup], as far as I’m concerned,” Infantino told a news conference in St Petersburg on the eve of the Confederations Cup final. “So far it has been successful. We are learning, we are improving, we are continuing the tests.“

Guest neesy111

Fifa need to look at rule changes to make football entertaining again more than anything, most matches I watch now are bore tactical fests.  This tournament is testament to that.

Fifa need to look at rule changes to make football entertaining again more than anything, most matches I watch now are bore tactical fests.  This tournament is testament to that.

Last season saw an average of 2.80 goals a game in the Premier League, the second highest in its history.

Wonder if FIFA sees that this system is an absolute joke? Highly doubt it like :lol:

“Nothing is standing in the way of using VARs [at the World Cup], as far as I’m concerned,” Infantino told a news conference in St Petersburg on the eve of the Confederations Cup final. “So far it has been successful. We are learning, we are improving, we are continuing the tests.“

:lol: fucks sake

Guest neesy111

Last season saw an average of 2.80 goals a game in the Premier League, the second highest in its history.

You can use statistics to make a case for any argument....