The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Deeney gave a scathing assessment of Wenger's comments and the Gunners in general, telling BT Sport: "I've heard Wenger's already saying the penalty is the reason they lost. Well, I'm not going to be one to tell Mr Wenger about himself, but there's a reason they lost and it wasn't because of one penalty.

"It's having a bit of cojones. Whenever I play against Arsenal, I'll go up and think 'let me whack the first one and see who wants it'.

"I came on today and jumped up with Mertesacker - I didn't even have to jump, actually. I nodded it down, the crowd got up - 'yeah we've got somebody who can win it' - and they all just backed off.

"For me as a player, I just think 'happy days'. That's my strength - if you're going to let me do my strength against you, you're going to have a tough afternoon."

Guest firetotheworks

Kevin de Bruyne man. You know a player's pretty special when they don't score any of the 7 goals,  another player got 2 goals, another got 2 assists just as he did, and yet they're still singled out. He's absolutely amazing, I love watching him.

Guest firetotheworks

I have to say, I used to not be able to stand Danny Murphy as a pundit and he still has his moments where I think he's talking shit, but he's seemed a much better pundit this season.

Never a fucking penalty. 'There's contact', fuck off.

Aye, not penalty.

As I alluded to earlier though, it’s Arsenal, a club who have been on the right end of plenty of those decisions and who scream at the referee to give those decisions in favour of them, so I have no real problem with them being on the receiving end of that.