The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Hart [emoji38]

Not even trying to save it. [emoji38]

What is going on with Hart? He's never been as good as he was hyped to be, but he's been bloody terrible lately.

Has been for a good few years now. I can't really answer that question though, he just turned to s***.

I don't rate Elliot at all, but I reckon we dodged a bullet not singing Hart in the summer.

Hart [emoji38]

Not even trying to save it. [emoji38]

What is going on with Hart? He's never been as good as he was hyped to be, but he's been bloody terrible lately.

Has been for a good few years now. I can't really answer that question though, he just turned to s***.

I don't rate Elliot at all, but I reckon we dodged a bullet not singing Hart in the summer.

Massive one, and we all knew he was a bullet that needed dodging. In our game against then all the signs were there that he was going to fuck up somehow, I was expecting him to miss picking up the ball and letting it go in the net, but no, Mitro floored him.

Guest firetotheworks

So the narrative is 'he thought he'd saved his team, he couldn't do anything about it' instead of the accurate 'that's a shit attempt at a save'