The other games today 2017/18

Greg

I kind of imagine arsenal just play 5 a side all week at training

Based on the interview Szcezney gave recently i'd believe that tbh :lol:

“ At Arsenal you’d just prepare physically for it but here you watch film analysing a specific opponent before the game and afterwards we’ll watch again to see what worked and what didn’t.

:lol: I'd like to say he's just shitting on former employees but quite frankly watching them play i believe it.

Much prefer Boufal’s goal to one like Cisse v Chelsea. Anyone can whack a ball from anywhere on the pitch and could catch it right, but to run from your own half and leave the opposition on their arse  :sweetjesus:

Why does he never start for them? I barely watch Southampton but when he came on v us, they looked 100x more threatening and then he goes and does that yesterday.

What makes Cisse goal so special is the angle and impossibility of it all.

Pickford is so overrated man.

I don't think he's overrated, he's just young (for a keeper) and still has a lot to learn, but for his age he has a lot of potential.

He’s a year younger than Butland and nowhere near his level.

That just means Butland has more potential, and Butland is a very good keeper, my point is that he's young, and you can see that he could turn into an England number 1.

I don't think he's overrated, he's just young (for a keeper) and still has a lot to learn, but for his age he has a lot of potential.

That just means Butland has more potential, and Butland is a very good keeper, my point is that he's young, and you can see that he could turn into an England number 1.

In my opinion Butland should be England’s number 1 now, never mind in the future.

In my opinion Butland should be England’s number 1 now, never mind in the future.

I'm in agreement there, either that or Heaton. Hart is utter shite.

He’s talked about by the media as if he’s the next coming of Buffon, hence why I said he’s overrated.

No idea how or why Hart still gets a game for England with Pickford and Butland around though.