The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Question: Phil Jones. s***?

I've never really understood the appeal tbh. I used to work with a Blackburn fan who swore he was the best defender that played for them. Considering they won the league with Colin Hendry at the back, that's fairly high praise.

In fairness has anyone actually rated him after his first 6 months at Man Utd proved he was fairly shite?

Guest firetotheworks

I've never really understood the appeal tbh. I used to work with a Blackburn fan who swore he was the best defender that played for them. Considering they won the league with Colin Hendry at the back, that's fairly high praise.

In fairness has anyone actually rated him after his first 6 months at Man Utd proved he was fairly shite?

Yeah, some Man United fans, some pundits, some in the media, and every Man United and England manager.

In fairness has anyone actually rated him after his first 6 months at Man Utd proved he was fairly s****?

Yeah, some Man United fans, some pundits, some in the media, and every Man United and England manager.

Fair enough, I've always thought he was fairly crap for a long time now tbh. :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

In fairness has anyone actually rated him after his first 6 months at Man Utd proved he was fairly s****?

Fair enough, I've always thought he was fairly crap for a long time now tbh. [emoji38]

You're not alone.

Guest firetotheworks

I can't really put my finger on why, but I fucking hate Ander Herrera.

He's a snide try hard cunt

This. Fabregas levels of snide.

I feel like he'd grass on his teammates without any feelings of guilt. It seems like he's got to much to say in interviews as well. There's just something off about him as a person.