The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Guest firetotheworks

Watford don't seem to be as good when they're at home, but generally they're a good team to watch. Add in the potential for Joe Hart and David Moyes getting publicly humiliated and it could be a decent match.

Watford don't seem to be as good when they're at home, but generally they're a good team to watch. Add in the potential for Joe Hart and David Moyes getting publicly humiliated and it could be a decent match.

I’m completely torn because West Ham as a club, their fans and players are all so dislikeable. However, seeing Moyes do well would probably earn him a long term contract there and probably be the final nail in the mackems’ sanity.

I suppose it’s win-win; West Ham will either do shit or the mackems will have a meltdown.

Heh, I have always defended Benzema's role in Madrid's striking line, but this season is becoming difficult...

8842910c-8472-485f-955f-6b7eb6e1989c-jpg.314816

They have a bad conundrum. I still don't think Ronaldo is going to be as effective played as a pure #9 as if they bought a top drawer pure #9, but right now their striking line has lost all the dynamism they were famous for.

He's been awful man. You're right - that dynamism is gone. He used to help make Ronaldo such a great player and bring others who would go on to score. Now it's like "come on mate, you score a goal or two".

Last season he didn't score too many either but he came up in massive moments to help the team. If he was this bad last season, you drop him out and bring in Morata. Who scored more goals than Benzema last season anyway in the league iirc.

Selling both Morata and James is looking like a massive mistake. Something like 20+ goals 10 assists in the league between them.

Totally underwhelmed by the football offering today on Sky.

A Yorkshire derby followed by Watford v West Ham ffs.

Sky are limited with the choice of matches with European games midweek

I have the house to myself this afternoon so I'm gonna out my feet up and watch Schalke v Hamburg. 'mon the Schalke, or something. :lol: