The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Wham fans calling for a new manager already

He knew when he signed imo:

Moyes, who replaced Slaven Bilic on an initial six-month contract, said he is confident of bringing success to West Ham. “I don’t think it’s a bad team, a bad squad. But I can’t be bothered with any drivel. I’m going to be direct with the players. If they don’t like it, then I’m sorry. We’ve got to make sure we get through to them quickly. If it works, great. If it doesn’t, then I’ll see the East End of London for seven months, then I’ll go elsewhere.”

Wham fans calling for a new manager already

He knew when he signed imo:

Moyes, who replaced Slaven Bilic on an initial six-month contract, said he is confident of bringing success to West Ham. “I don’t think it’s a bad team, a bad squad. But I can’t be bothered with any drivel. I’m going to be direct with the players. If they don’t like it, then I’m sorry. We’ve got to make sure we get through to them quickly. If it works, great. If it doesn’t, then I’ll see the East End of London for seven months, then I’ll go elsewhere.”

:lol:

Gold, Sullivan, and that gobshite Brady they have working for them have ripped the heart out of that club.

West Ham does have a lot of fans who think football hooliganism is still a thing, but most of them are decent loyal fans. Those three have done more irreversible damage to that club than Ashley has at ours, and that is some fucking achievement.

Sterling has improved so much under Guardiola. Genuine top class player at the moment.

Look forward to England passing him the ball, and then standing still expecting him to skin the defenders. He doesn't. Daily Mail and Sun call him worse than s*** and make constant references to his wages and lifestyle. Gets booed at every ground next season.

:lol: :thup:

Funny thing is it will probably happen, they'll be unreal expectations on him. Expectations that considering his team mates for England he won't be able to live up to.

State of those empty seats at the Etihad. What's going on there? Is it excusable in any way, that the team - arguably playing the best football the league has ever seen - can't fill its stadium?

No it's just not, for years we've been told how Man City fans are the true football fans in Manchester and how they don't deserve the crap they were subjected too. Yet now when they have limitless resources and a team of such high quality they seem to rather stay inside and watch the games on TV. Like Chelsea before them such an undeserving bunch to have such fantastic backing. We not won anything in 48 years, nothing domestically in 62 and it's 90 years since we last won the title but fill out our ground every week, could you imagine what it would be like if we did have a oil rich country backing us ? I would even argue the Mackems would do a better job at getting behind their team in Man City's situation than they do.

State of those empty seats at the Etihad. What's going on there? Is it excusable in any way, that the team - arguably playing the best football the league has ever seen - can't fill its stadium?

They're just not that big a club despite acquiring deep pockets. They'll get there as they accumulate glory hunters but at the moment they keep extending the stadium to accommodate fans that don't currently exist.

I was at Manchester Airport today and in the corridor to Terminal 3, the entire length of the walls is just the Manchester City brand. They're just entirely unrecognisable to the club they were. Different stadium, different badge, different kit with the sky blue shorts, nothing home grown - they're just a product. And bollocks fans to go along with it; just not as many tourists fancying it on a cold Tuesday night.