The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Rooney looking like a 50 year old out there

Was going to say I'd be happy for him to play there against us but he'll find a way to score. Wouldn't surprise me if he's scored more goals against us than any other team

Yeah I would as well but you're right he usually does score against us

I swear I read that very stat once? Unless I imagined it.

If we're it his favourite opponent we're very much up there.

EDIT: joey. :thup:

Pure quality that. Chelsea haven't half let some good players slip through their grasp.

:mou:

Always find this argument daft cos it will be true for loads of clubs, but for Chelsea and Mourinho especially as he won despite selling those players so it is kinda justified.

Pure quality that. Chelsea haven't half let some good players slip through their grasp.

Always find this argument daft cos it will be true for loads of clubs, but for Chelsea and Mourinho especially as he won despite selling those players so it is kinda justified.

Not of the calibre of De Bruyne/Salah it wont be

...and Lukaku

Feels like every manager at Everton has to accommodate Rooney somewhere even though, apart from the West Ham game a couple of weeks ago, Rooney just doesn't look like a PL footballer any more. Instead of taking Rooney off and putting Lennon on for a straight swap, Allardyce takes the easy option by taking Niasse off. Might turn out to be a masterstroke but the game is passing Rooney by massively

You would find it daft given your love for the man

You would find it daft given your love for the man

Shouldn't hate Mourinho as much as you do, like.

Feels like every manager at Everton has to accommodate Rooney somewhere even though, apart from the West Ham game a couple of weeks ago, Rooney just doesn't look like a PL footballer any more. Instead of taking Rooney off and putting Lennon on for a straight swap, Allardyce takes the easy option by taking Niasse off. Might turn out to be a masterstroke but the game is passing Rooney by massively

This may not be the best game to judge him. Still think he's got some quality. Anytime I've seen Everton play, he's their most dynamic and creative player.