The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Look at the game stats for city's last two games  :whistle:

Exactly the point I was trying to make a page or two back. Palace will be praised by the media I'm assuming, whereas we were absolutely slated.

- City had 74% possession against Palace in comparison to 78% against us

- We had one more shot on target than Palace, whereas they had one more shot off target

- We had 228 passes in comparison to Palace's 208

You conveniently missed one stat though the number of shots city had on our goal compared to Palace if you’re going to try and make a comparison then do it properly

Two more shots on target and 6 off target with a better team  :rolleyes:

Not going by the sky stats mind city v palace 15 shots 4 on target 4 off 7 blocked compared to 22 shots 6 on 12 off and 4 blocked versus us. Bit different from yours.

Exactly the point I was trying to make a page or two back. Palace will be praised by the media I'm assuming, whereas we were absolutely slated.

- We had one more shot on target than Palace, whereas they had one more shot off target

You conveniently missed one stat though the number of shots city had on our goal compared to Palace if you’re going to try and make a comparison then do it properly

Not going by the sky stats mind city v palace 15 shots 4 on target 4 off 7 blocked compared to 22 shots 6 on 12 off and 4 blocked versus us. Bit different from yours.

I wasn't looking at Sky stats.

Well maybe you should have then

I used Flash Scores and they're the same, so that doesn't make your argument any more credible.

I used Flash Scores and they're the same, so that doesn't make your argument any more credible.

Their obviously not the same and yeah it does 18 shots on goal against 8 is a pretty big difference. But never mind you stick to Flash.

Their obviously not the same and yeah it does 18 shots on goal against 8 is a pretty big difference. But never mind you stick to Flash.

https://www.flashscores.co.uk/match/Y3iI5c4U/#match-statistics;0

http://www.skysports.com/football/newcastle-vs-man-city/stats/373293

Possession (%) = 22/78

Total shots = 6/21 (22 shots for City on Sky Sports)

Shots on target = 2/6

Shots off target = 3/12

Shots blocked = 1/3 (1/4 on Sky Sports because of the 22 shots stat)

Shots saved = 5/2 (5/1 on Sky Sports)

So yeah, the base for your argument is 1 shot.

FlashScores get their data from Bet365 fwiw.

And Bet365 get their info from somewhere else. Sky get their info from analysts covering the games live. Come on man I watched the two games myself and it’s not hard to see which stats are correct and were the ones reported by sky when they showed the game live on Wednesday.

Possession (%) = 22/78

Shots on target = 2/6

Shots off target = 3/12

No the base of my argument is that city had 10 more shots on goal against us than palace and one you conveniently forgot to mention when you posted your original stats.

Possession (%) = 22/78

Shots on target = 2/6

Shots off target = 3/12

No the base of my argument is that city had 10 more shots on goal against us than palace and one you conveniently forgot to mention when you posted your original stats.

They didn't. They had 7 more against us, not that many really in the grand scheme of things given we let them have the ball in front us and they took lots of shots from 25+ yards against us in the first half. Other than that the match stats are very similar.

Possession (%) = 22/78

Shots on target = 2/6

Shots off target = 3/12

Where the hell are you getting 10 more shots from? :lol: Do you even math bro?

City had 15 shots against Palace, and 21-22 (depending on where you look) against us. They had 6 on target against us and 4 on target against Palace :lol:

Possession (%) = 22/78

Shots on target = 2/6

Shots off target = 3/12

City had 15 shots against Palace, and 21-22 (depending on where you look) against us. They had 6 on target against us and 4 on target against Palace :lol:

Do you even math bro - is that English is it? No you want to do the maths. let’s make it nice and simple for you city had 4 shots on and 4 shots off against palace 4+4=8 city then had 6 shots on and 12 shots off against Newcastle 6+12=18. If you then take the 18’away from the 8 you get 10. I put the blocked shots separate. At the end of the day you tried to be a clever dick saying that Palace performance was no better than ours using stats but conveniently then not putting the fact that city had 10 less shots at goal today than they did on Wednesday.

Possession (%) = 22/78

Shots on target = 2/6

Shots off target = 3/12

Do you even math bro - is that English is it? No you want to do the maths. let’s make it nice and simple for you city had 4 shots on and 4 shots off against palace 4+4=8 city then had 6 shots on and 12 shots off against Newcastle 6+12=18. If you then take the 18’away from the 8 you get 10. I put the blocked shots separate. At the end of the day you tried to be clever dick saying that Palace performance was no better than ours using stats but conveniently then not putting the fact that city had 10 less shots at goal today than they did on Wednesday.

You've lost it.