Newcastle United 2 - 1 Wigan Athletic - 01/04/17 - Post-match reaction from pg14

Dave

He also missed an interception that led to their goal and gave away another brainless freekick which Burn nearly scored from right after they scored

I thought that he was garbage as usual, the number of times he was marking nobody and still stood where he was does my head in.  I watched him looking around, seeing he had nobody around him yet he still stood still, he's an abomination.

His positioning is terrible

What the hell was happening with that plane that looked as if it was flying into the ground today?  I don't know if anybody else noticed it but it came really low over the Gallowgate roof.

What the hell was happening with that plane that looked as if it was flying into the ground today?  I don't know if anybody else noticed it but it came really low over the Gallowgate roof.

It looked like he forgot to put his banner/message thing on the tail of the plane so it just looked weird doing a few circles above the ground :lol:

I thought it was trying to land on the Milburn Roof.

Cagey 2-1 I was close. Nowt to worry about. Ritchie, Shelvey and Lascelles the difference.  Need to see their goal again like... 

Colback's athletic non-attempt at a basic interception is well worth repeat viewing.

The Stuarts next to me looked quite worried.  :lol:

Not that they'd have done anything for all intensive purposes.

:lol:

Cagey 2-1 I was close. Nowt to worry about. Ritchie, Shelvey and Lascelles the difference.  Need to see their goal again like...

Lascelles?

He looked a liability and has done quite a bit recently

The Stuarts next to me looked quite worried.  [emoji38]

Not that they'd have done anything for all intensive purposes.

[emoji38]

It's the Tudors who weren't happy

If the ref didn't think it was a pen, how can he justify not booking Ritchie?

Just too scared to make any real decision.

Would've had to send him off. Double bottle.