Newcastle United 2 - 1 Wigan Athletic - 01/04/17 - Post-match reaction from pg14

Dave

We are gonna need to be patient here, I feel.

:lol:

11 mins gone, 9 to go.

Just a general opinion on how I think this game is gonna go man, no reason to jump on comments for comedic value which you seem to want to do at every opportunity, like laughing at me for saying we'll need 90 points to be sure of promotion at the beginning of the season. You are seriously starting to lose it man.

We are gonna need to be patient here, I feel.

:lol:

11 mins gone, 9 to go.

Just a general opinion on how I think this game is gonna go man, no reason to jump on comments for comedic value which you seem to want to do at every opportunity, like laughing at me for saying we'll need 90 points to be sure of promotion at the beginning of the season. You are seriously starting to lose it man.

Well that's ironic considering I wasn't jumping on your comment at all.

If you open it up in Firefox it works perfect.

I'm on safari and it's doing what it's done all season for me which is stuttering every few seconds, the stutter usually occurs when someone takes a shot at goal.

Guest reefatoon

Wonder if this place will ever get used to the pragmatic style of play Rafa employs.

I will enjoy the results at the end of the game. But it is definitely not my cup of tea to watch.

Wonder if this place will ever get used to the pragmatic style of play Rafa employs.

If we go up it'll be easier to appreciate and much better to watch next season. In the Championship it's pretty awful, admittedly.