Cardiff 0 - 2 Newcastle United - 28/04/17 - Post-match reaction from page 19

BlueStar

you could moan about the shit standard of refereeing in this division, but you don't get penalties for those in the premier either. Some fouls are just accepted as part of the game in football. At least in this country, no idea if they allow shirt pulling in other countries but they probably do. Then they whinge on about stamping out the cheats.

Well that was a whole lot of boring :lol: No one has particularly been shit, but no one has played well, Ayoze has done alright I guess but that was just proper dull. :lol:

Love having a player like Mbemba who can handle and pass the ball from the back so naturally. Yet another penalty not given FFS! :lol: Perez almost sent that defender up the stands to buy sausage, nah but he was about to trick and pass him but got pulled.

One thing this game has confirmed to me is that Atsu won't be here next season, in a game when he is being relied upon to be the main outlet, he has offered absolutely fuck all.

you could moan about the s*** standard of refereeing in this division, but you don't get penalties for those in the premier either. Some fouls are just accepted as part of the game in football. At least in this country, no idea if they allow shirt pulling in other countries but they probably do. Then they whinge on about stamping out the cheats.

That's not true at all, you see penalties given for excessive shirt pulling quite a lot. The referees are just massively incompetent in this division.

One thing this game has confirmed to me is that Atsu won't be here next season, in a game when he is being relied upon to be the main outlet, he has offered absolutely fuck all.

I think he's got into good positions tbf, just hasn't been able to deliver anything from them.

you could moan about the s*** standard of refereeing in this division, but you don't get penalties for those in the premier either. Some fouls are just accepted as part of the game in football. At least in this country, no idea if they allow shirt pulling in other countries but they probably do. Then they whinge on about stamping out the cheats.

That's not true at all, you see penalties given for excessive shirt pulling quite a lot. The referees are just massively incompetent in this division.

Ben Arfa away at QPR when we needed to win to stay up in 12/13 under Pardew comes to mind.

I'm glad promotion is secured or watching this would suck, hard :lol:

Probably be losing if we hadn't secured promotion. Some of our players look a little bit better in possession compared to normal, as though the lack of pressure means they're not panicking as much.

I can't remember the last time we got a penalty for shirt pulling when we were in the premier. Maybe they are just given against us.

We've got to do something different in the 2nd half as we've been far too lethargic and predictable.  I would give them 10 minutes to do something then bring Shelvey and Mitrovic on.

We've got to do something different in the 2nd half as we've been far too lethargic and predictable.  I would give them 10 minutes to do something then bring Shelvey and Mitrovic on.

:thup:

Murphy and Ginger off.

I can't remember the last time we got a penalty for shirt pulling when we were in the premier. Maybe they are just given against us.

We barely get penalties at all in all fairness, not sure why.

We barely get penalties at all in all fairness, not sure why.

We might get some now the HMRC's on the case.