CHAMPIONS 3 - 0 Barnsley // Aston Villa 1 - 1 Brighton - 07/05/17 - WOOOOOOO

Dave

Guest firetotheworks

Would keep Atsu

He's been impressive, but I wouldn't take too much away from players performing when the pressure's off. Same goes for Perez.

Pressure wasn't off against Brighton tbf. Fair point like, though I'd keep them anyway.

They're both pretty low risk and I wouldn't have a problem with having either next season providing neither are starting.

Guest neesy111

As things stand we're finishing 13 points and 44 goals ahead of Huddersfield, the big danger.

Easy to say that they weren't a danger after the fact.  Seems their small squad eventually ran out of gas.

Guest firetotheworks

As things stand we're finishing 13 points and 44 goals ahead of Huddersfield, the big danger.

DO THEY PLAY 4-4-2?

Do you think Rafa's getting the most out of this team though?

Easy to say that they weren't a danger after the fact.  Seems their small squad eventually ran out of gas.

I've been confident we'd go up all season, took a bit of shit for it too.

Would keep Atsu

He's been impressive, but I wouldn't take too much away from players performing when the pressure's off. Same goes for Perez.

Pressure wasn't off against Brighton tbf. Fair point like, though I'd keep them anyway.

Or Preston.

I'm in 2 minds, why have some players form just changed in the last month.  Have they been told they are playing for their future's?

Atsu's actually been given a run of games. Rather than being bombed straight out for Gouffran.

Guest firetotheworks

Exactly, even when our form has been addmittedly a bit shit, the table has never looked worrying.

Reading to finish on 85 points. Pretty surprising to me; I always thought they would fall off and be lucky to get into the playoffs

Aye - haven't rated them. They look like playing Fulham - doubt they'll get past them.

Aye, same. I was a little bit worried on Easter Monday mind, I'll admit that.

Exactly, even when our form has been addmittedly a bit shit, the table has never looked worrying.

I was slightly worried going into Derby vs Huddersfield but other than that I wasn't worried at all.

Guest neesy111

Reading to finish on 85 points. Pretty surprising to me; I always thought they would fall off and be lucky to get into the playoffs

They've ended the season strongly, good for the play offs for them.

:thup: Currently a 6

Guest neesy111

I was slightly worried going into Derby vs Huddersfield but other than that I wasn't worried at all.

That derby goal I really think fucked Huddersfield up completely knocked them for 6, though we still would had gone up.