Pre-Season 2018/19: Newcastle United 0 - 1 FC Augsburg (FT)

ponsaelius

This is gonna be a long season..

Not so sure - swap Perez and Joselu out for Mutu and Rondon (if we get him), start with Kennedy and Dubravka (and maybe Ki) and it's not quite so doom and gloom.

Lejeune is a massive loss but I think we have (assuming Rondon comes in) a just about competitive side. If we struggle with any kind of loss of form or injuries we’re boned.

I am not looking forward to watching the side we select for our (no doubt only) League Cup tie this season.

We're so much better with Jonjo in the team, Ki is a ice footballer too. We so need a focal point up top, Rondon can hopefully give us that.

What does it even matter anymore with Ashley here? There's no chance to ever progress. All that matters is getting as much hate stirred up and pressure on him as possible

We're so much better with Jonjo in the team, Ki is a ice footballer too. We so need a focal point up top, Rondon can hopefully give us that.

What does it even matter anymore with Ashley here? There's no chance to ever progress. All that matters is getting as much hate stirred up and pressure on him as possible

Well it'd be good to still be a premier league club when he does leave

True but I'm holding on to the hope that if we do ok someone might just buy us. Admittedly the fat tit probably won't sell, so hounding him out is probably the way.