Pre-Season 2018/19: Newcastle United 0 - 1 FC Augsburg (FT)

ponsaelius

Guest firetotheworks

Nights like these make me wonder what I’m doing with my life.

You watching the match, or?

Schär, Shelvey, Kenedy, Muto (maybe Ki) all to come in for the Spurs game. Things can only get better

Although I would have thought Schär would be playing now to build a partnership with Lascelles.. reckon Rafa might go with Clark cause they know each other more

A few questions from watching the last 15mins of the first half on the Braga stream. What formation is this and where is atsu playing?  Why no names on our shirts? (assuming purely cost cutting). Why is Dubravka 12 when he is far and away the number one?

A few questions from watching the last 15mins of the first half on the Braga stream. What formation is this and where is atsu playing?  Why no names on our shirts? (assuming purely cost cutting). Why is Dubravka 12 when he is far and away the number one?

Same as usual, Atsu LW/LM

Never is in pre-season

Blob won't give up #1?

Same as usual, Atsu LW/LM

Never is in pre-season

Blob won't give up #1?

Probably thinks the #1 is more slimming.

Atsu and Ritchie both seemed to be on the left. Almost 5-3-2 with Ritchie and Yedlin wingbacks

True actually, speaking about only Atsu I forgot Ritchie, I saw him on the left too

Rewinding it, it was 532

wMrRWJo.png