Florian Lejeune (now playing for Rayo Vallecano)

sempuki

Getting bored of football now.

End of June can be a tough time. Over 50 days since we last played, 44 days until we kick-off again (for real), though only 17 until first friendly. The paddling under the water of the real transfer business (not the click-bait speculation of desperate to earn a living football journos) is hidden: lots to be anxious and frustrated about, not much in the way of excitement as yet. Trying to keep in mind that nowt has changed since end of season. We need players, we'll get them. How good? f***ing great I hope. 68 days of transfer window left to find out.

Afterthought: in a way it adds to the angst that we have a relatively good start to the season (on paper). Would have been better to get some of the 'highly likely to not get anything' games out of the way before we have a chance to bed in our new signings and are at our strongest.

Relative difficulty (guesstimate) of different stages of the season in below.

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,98774.msg6403419.html#msg6403419

Guest chopey

Hope you're right SG, fingers crossed :thup:

I hope Shittyghost is right because if we don't sign someone soon people on here will start to burn their season tickets

Guest chopey

I hope Shittyghost is right because if we don't sign someone soon people on here will start to burn their season tickets

ok Dopey Chopey , bet you don't even have one  :snod:

I've got two

I've got two

good lad Dopey  O0

I've got two

good lad Dopey  O0

This is why I love N-O.

I've got two

good lad Dopey  O0

Grown man, kin hell :lol: