Florian Lejeune (now playing for Rayo Vallecano)

sempuki

I know it's not the total, but surely if somebody has a release clause and the value is met the team making the payment can dictate terms? Unless specified in the contract I suppose.

Take it you've never used eBay? :lol:

I know it's not the total, but surely if somebody has a release clause and the value is met the team making the payment can dictate terms? Unless specified in the contract I suppose.

There can be terms within a release clause. A low release clause is a nuisance to a selling club in the first place so they will try and shape it to get the best deal they can, despite being powerless to prevent the actual sale.

If he has a release clause then surely they can't dictate how the money is paid?

It's not the total that they are haggling. It's the structure of how to pay that total that they are negotiating.

From what I've read we did initially seek, or haggle for a reduction to the release clause fee but Eibar stood firm, as they have done over final payment structure.

Good on them for standing their ground, and dictating terms. We've tried to be cheeky fuckers here. 

If he has a release clause then surely they can't dictate how the money is paid?

It's not the total that they are haggling. It's the structure of how to pay that total that they are negotiating.

From what I've read we did initially seek, or haggle for a reduction to the release clause fee but Eibar stood firm, as they have done over final payment structure.

Good on them for standing their ground, and dictating terms. We've tried to be cheeky f***ers here.

What, by trying to get a good deal?

Good on them for standing their ground, and dictating terms. We've tried to be cheeky f***ers here.

Someone's a huge fan of the Art of the Deal.

8.8m (release clause related fee) for a decent CB is a good deal already, in today's market.

Pull your fucking head in lol

FIFA 17. FLORIAN LEJEUNE

DEFENDING 77         

Interceptions 78

Heading 77

Marking 75

Standing Tackle 79

Sliding Tackle 70

PHYSICAL 84

Jumping 57

Stamina 56

Strength 96