Fantasy Premier League 2018/19

Sho Time

Hoping Aguero doesn't play. Long is my first sub, sitting on 12 points.

He'll play. Ruining fantasy football for everyone is what he does best.

Totally. Between him and Pep, they've ruined about 60% of my fantasy football weekends.

Pair of pricks.

84 points which Im pretty pleased with. My team is looking great, but now I dont know what to do with Kane. Ill probably swap him for Auba, but also a bit tempted to go with Llorente as Spurs has some nice fixtures and with Son in Asia he should be the only one available for the forward position right?

As well as Kane injured and Son going away, don't bring in Alexander-Arnold...... he's out for a month!

It's all happening at once.

Jeez, thanks for the heads up :lol:

Well that's knacked the cheap defender triumvirate of Holebas - Trent AA - Doherty ... time for another foray into the transfer market.

AA gets injured all the time, and bloody Gomez. Definitely holding fire on the new wildcard until after the end of Jan.

You not used one yet? If you've already used your season wildcard I'm pretty sure the new Jan window wildcard can only be used throughout January, not after.

Thats my understanding anyway

Jan wildcard can be used at anytime from now to season end

No idea who to replace Kane with. Aguero/Jesus would be a good choice for the two upcoming games, but who knows who will be playing. Then theres Auba, but his fixtures are not great. Firminho would be a safe choice, but doubt he will set the world on fire. Llorente could be a cheap and good option, but Spurs has so many injuries now so Im not sure how their attacking play will be despite they created a ton of chances against Man Utd