Fantasy Premier League 2018/19

Sho Time

Spurs are playing Fulham and so I've taken a punt on Llorente, as I think he could do really well int he interim, and certainly in this upcoming game.

Looked really decent scoring that hat trick in the  cup not too long ago, and he proved with Swansea that he can score goals in this league.

Decent shout

Haha I was so close to doing this. Happy I went with Firminho instead  :lol:

Spurs are playing Fulham and so I've taken a punt on Llorente, as I think he could do really well int he interim, and certainly in this upcoming game.

Looked really decent scoring that hat trick in the  cup not too long ago, and he proved with Swansea that he can score goals in this league.

Decent shout

It allowed me to put in both Sterling and Sane though, so it worked out for me in the end!

Finished on 86 points this week.

Decent shout

It allowed me to put in both Sterling and Sane though, so it worked out for me in the end!

Finished on 86 points this week.

Thats fair. I might be getting him in this week as he got some good chances, but then Id have to take out Jiminez which could be too risky.

Ended on 80 points and comfortable leading the two leagues Im in that matters. Nr 28 in NO. Hope Shaw will be back for Burnley as I took him in for TAA before this GW

Yeah, Spurs get good crosses into the box, and Eriksen is fantastic at set pieces, and Llorente may not be perfect, but he is a big target and is fantastic in the air.

As long as he is being used I'm keeping him in. With Dele now injured too looks like he'll have to continue to play for the meantime.

Can appreciate your conundrum with Jimenez though, as that guy is fantastic. Gets so many assists! And has scored a decent amount. Has been one of the best newcomers to the league IMO. I like his game a lot.

Guest firetotheworks

I'm doing fairly well, but I've gone for my wildcard now as I wanted to make 5 changes. I can't see there being any big moves that would affect it this January.

I'm doing fairly well, but I've gone for my wildcard now as I wanted to make 5 changes. I can't see there being any big moves that would affect it this January.

Isn't the second wildcard available for the rest of the season? Not that you shouldn't use it now, mind.

Will anyone take a chance on Higuain from the get go? Wonder what price he will be. 11m maybe?

I was looking to ship Hazard out, but I think he might get good again with Higuain in the team.