Newcastle United 2 - 3 Nottingham Forest (AET) - 23/08/17 (post-match from p20)

Disco

This is the first time I've honestly thought the end is near.. it doesn't matter who you are as a manager, when the players stop making an effort that's the beginning of the end.

I've seen nothing from our players this season so far (the ones that have been here at least a year I mean) to suggest that they are giving their all for this manager or club.

:anguish:

Owner who refuses to invest

World class manager fucked over

Said manager moans more than manages

Said players know they are shite

Fans know they are shite

Whole world knows they are shite

Do the maths.

This is the first time I've honestly thought the end is near.. it doesn't matter who you are as a manager, when the players stop making an effort that's the beginning of the end.

I've seen nothing from our players this season so far (the ones that have been here at least a year I mean) to suggest that they are giving their all for this manager or club.

World class manager f***ed over

Said players know they are s****

Fans know they are s****

Whole world knows they are s****

Do the maths.

So many bites. No wonder Odin makes these posts :lol:

Fans know they are shite

Do the maths.

Is it 17?

Fans know they are shite

Do the maths.

:spit:

Sorry to say, but he has a point like and I've said basically the same in the pre match thread. Rafa will come under pressure for this team selection, no doubt.

If Rafa had been backed according to the promises laid out by that fat cunt of an owner, we'd have been able to field a stronger squad this evening.

Guest neesy111

Sorry to say, but he has a point like and I've said basically the same in the pre match thread. Rafa will come under pressure for this team selection, no doubt.

:thup:

It's double standards otherwise, can't criticise one manager for doing it and not another.  Rafa probably thought they were good enough to get through.

:thup:

It's double standards otherwise, can't criticise one manager for doing it and not another.  Rafa probably thought they were good enough to get through.

Incredibly narrow minded to not see the bigger picture here like.