Newcastle United 2 - 3 Nottingham Forest (AET) - 23/08/17 (post-match from p20)

Disco

Aye this is the first time I've honestly thought the end is near.. it doesn't matter who you are as a manager, when the players stop making an effort that's the beginning of the end.

I've seen nothing from our players this season so far (the ones that have been here at least a year I mean) to suggest that they are giving their all for this manager or club.

Maybe he should have picked a good side, brushing these lot aside and took the confidence into the next game.

Don't give me "they need a rest", bullshit. Sick of it.

Completely agree, aye

Is he not trying to put some of the chaff in the shop window?

He openly stated so in the press conference, anyone surprised or upset hasn't been listening. Still should be professional enough to win a home match against lower league opponents who've made a raft of changes themselves mind.

Still don't agree with it though Dave.

Could understand more if Ashley would take notice, but we all know he won't.

Aye this is the first time I've honestly thought the end is near.. it doesn't matter who you are as a manager, when the players stop making an effort that's the beginning of the end.

I've seen nothing from our players this season so far (the ones that have been here at least a year I mean) to suggest that they are giving their all for this manager or club.

You on the fucking wind up mate?

Half of them playing tonight know that he doesn't want them at the club.

You on the f***ing wind up mate?

A wind up, yes that's what it is.

:lol:

That's what happens when the owner pulls the rug under your feet. If he can't be arsed then why should we mind set. Still, they're paid a fortune for doing fuck all so they need to get their fingers out of their arses. Dead wood should have gone as soon as the window was open mind.

Guest chopey

You on the f***ing wind up mate?

A wind up, yes that's what it is.

Its wound me up

Half of them playing tonight know that he doesn't want them at the club.

Still don't see what they gain by playing shit. Either try to impress watching scouts from other clubs, or show Rafa he's wrong. I don't see what they achieve by proving him right.

Maybe he should have picked a good side, brushing these lot aside and took the confidence into the next game.

Don't give me "they need a rest", bullshit. Sick of it.

Completely agree, aye

Is he not trying to put some of the chaff in the shop window?

With our players we'd have more luck selling them if nobody watched them play

I agree. Lets ban you now and have done with it.

We can't. This sort of thing makes me know i'm not the maddest, dopiest fucker i know.

2.5 games in. :lol:

#headsgone