Newcastle United 3 - 0 West Ham United - 26/08/17 (post match reaction from p22)

Greg

Pretty young central midfield we're playing. Good to hear they did well, albeit against a poor West Ham, but still :thup:

Shelvey isn't exactly old either. It's one of the many reasons we can't expect total consistency and have to stick by them. I'd much rather be in this position than giving nothing players like Colback and Diame a go.

It's interesting to see how fans of Premiership teams view the Championship. Those West Ham fans call it a pub league but the top teams in the Championship are probably as good as the bottom third of the Premiership.

The top 6 or 7 of the Premiership are a world apart from the top teams of the Championship. The rest of the Premiership? Not so much.

Guest firetotheworks

Yeah, he was impressive. Put himself about and linked up well and got a goal by being in the right position. The link up between midfield and attack looked much better with him there, albeit against a really poor West Ham side.

Yeah, he was impressive. Put himself about and linked up well and got a goal by being in the right position. The link up between midfield and attack looked much better with him there, albeit against a really poor West Ham side.

Excellent.  From the highlights we looked to moving ball well. Some excellent pressing that shearer also pointed out at the end if the segment.

Guest Howaythetoon

What a difference a win and a decent performance can do for the mood. Sounds like we played really well and it was vital we won today like! NOW SIGN SOME f***ing PLAYERS MIKE!

Hmmm, one short and concise paragraph. DAVE, someone's broke into HTT's account!

You forgot, he also never mentioned his Merc.

:lol: Cheeky f***ers.

Oh and it's no ordinary Merc Stiffler, it's an AMG!

A totally unexpected stroll in the park. West Ham were woeful, but it was a great confidence booster for the lads.

The only worry we had on Saturday was when the ref consulted with the 4th official, and the whole stadium held its breath expecting the usual outcome in those circumstances and one of ours to be sent off. The relief was palpable when he eventually booked one of their players.

What a difference a win and a decent performance can do for the mood. Sounds like we played really well and it was vital we won today like! NOW SIGN SOME f***ing PLAYERS MIKE!

Hmmm, one short and concise paragraph. DAVE, someone's broke into HTT's account!

You forgot, he also never mentioned his Merc.

:lol: Cheeky f***ers.

Oh and it's no ordinary Merc Stiffler, it's an AMG!

How has the penny only just dropped...

chabuddy-gs-tips-for-pulling-in-a-nightclub-1437487799.jpg

Guest Howaythetoon

No real difference between a Merc and an AMG, like, just marketing bollocks.

Wrong thread I know, but you couldn't be more wrong.

Guest Howaythetoon

The car thread is a dick measuring competition like.

Or for people to discuss their cars and cars in general!

Guest Howaythetoon

The car thread is a dick measuring competition like.

Or for people to discuss their cars and cars in general!

Nah I was closer

Nah its not like, its basically like the materialism thread for cars or people genuinely asking for advice on their cars, insurance etc. Some people have nice cars in there and rightly talk about them or post pics. Nowt wrong with that. You're just bitter because you have a small cock and a shit car presumably...

Guest Howaythetoon

A one-sentence post from HTT...Small mercies...

My days of mega posts are long gone, my word count is way down these days :D

Guest reefatoon

A one-sentence post from HTT...Small mercies...

My days of mega posts are long gone, my word count is way down these days :D

You could have just said "i know"