How many points will we get out of the next 7 matches?

Leazes1986

i've learned that predicting football scores is useless for the most part, especially when it comes to the team at the moment. no one knows, so i'll just hope for the best and go along for the ride.

I have no idea tbh :lol: With our injury-situation, players coming back and getting injured, i say all we can do is take the games as they come and hope for the best. We should get 21 pts from them though, and leap up the table :p

The optimistic bit of me is saying we can win our home matches, but my head tells me Stephen Carr is nearly fit.

well put!  blueyes.gif

bluesigh.gif  can't somebody tell carr to fake injury for the duration of his career with the toon? 

7 or 8, the home game to Tottenham is key - because we've got very difficult trips to Bolton and Everton. Can't see us picking anything up at the Reebok, but we'll snatch a draw from Everton. It's a tricky fixture list coming up, and 8-10 points woul dbe adequate. We won't return to the bottom three this season, i'm confident of that. But we need to get some players back. 13 injured. :roll:  If Nobby and Emre are out for December, 8 points will be a monumental task.

You cant even talk about upcoming games any more? How many games are you allowed to talk about at the same time? The next three? What if I talk about the next four games, would that be against some laws if I said the names of the clubs?

That is just unfuckingbelivable. Get the page moved to a server in Ukraine or something before we are forbidden to type players name and shit.

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php/topic,22678.msg423738.html

As the Premiership fixtures lists for the 2006/07 season are released within the coming week, can everyone please remeber that posting fixtures lists on the forum can potentially result in the site being shut down, and will therefore result in an immediate two week ban from the forum for the responsible user, without exception.

Fixtures lists are copyrighted property of the FA and Football DataCo. Rulings state that "no part of the Fixtures Lists may be reproduced stored or transmitted in any form without the prior written permission of Football DataCo Limited".

There are no excuses for any users who break this rule, and due to the fact that the site has been shut down in the past for this very thing, a zero-tolerance approach will be taken by all members of the moderating team. Please do not take any risks over this issue, and do not attempt to use any work-arounds.

Thanks for your co-operation.

can we event talk about upcomming fixtures? If I where to say, How will it go against chelsea on wednesday will that be against the rules?

Like we are playing Chelsea at Wednesday, and it is part of the fixture list and you cant say any part of the fixture list. That is just absurd. I just hate this new world that we are living in.