Other clubs' transfers

Greg

2 minutes ago, Zero said:

same as the Forrest keeper for 23.6m. Everyone say zero chance. No way Anderson just go for 10-15m.

And then?

I didn’t say no chance to that, it was a PSR scam so a very different situation.

8 minutes ago, Zero said:

I can’t work out how you raised 100m by selling players. Don’t tell me that’s wages inclusive

McTominay, Greenwood, Pellistri, Fernandez, Kambwala, Van De Beek, Wan Bissaka, Pellistri, Fish, Mejbri.

It's a lot more than £100m, I was just being conservative so I don't get accused of making up figures.

Just now, Froggy said:

McTominay, Greenwood, Pellistri, Fernandez, Kambwala, Van De Beek, Wan Bissaka, Pellistri, Fish, Mejbri.

It's a lot more than £100m, I was just being conservative so I don't get accused of making up figures.

Fish? You’re making some of those up.

Just now, Froggy said:

WTF, Mctominey is still here!

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

According to me. It's certainly more reliable than a few guys on an internet forum saying "no there's definitely no way that's right."

I'd say they're both as reliable as each other.

Literally says above the players wages "All salary figures are estimates and do not represent official figures."

7 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Pellistri Twice 😀

6 minutes ago, CallumG6 said:

I'd say they're both as reliable as each other.

Literally says above the players wages "All salary figures are estimates and do not represent official figures."

Aye for unverified players.

"With Capology's green checkmark, users can trust we've taken additional steps to provide the most accurate data possible and multiple sources have confirmed the information."

Think that's good enough for me. 

20 minutes ago, Froggy said:

According to me. It's certainly more reliable than a few guys on an internet forum saying "no there's definitely no way that's right."

The "verified" is usually info from some agents. Agents certainly have incentive to tell their players are getting higher salaries than what they really are.

It's all guesswork. No one even knew Howe had made a new deal before Eales said about it a year later...

Edited by KingArthur

4 minutes ago, Zero said:

Transfermarkt figure is 72m, anyway. All inclusive

They don't include add ons, so if you want that figure for our outgoings then it's going to bring our spend down as well. De Ligt is down as £37m on Transfermarkt for example, but it's going to be more than that. 

Plus McTominay has signed his deal in Italy. It's done.

5 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Aye for unverified players.

"With Capology's green checkmark, users can trust we've taken additional steps to provide the most accurate data possible and multiple sources have confirmed the information."

Think that's good enough for me. 

Bridge for sale if you want it?

"We strongly advise that all salaries on our website are estimates, even verified players. While Capology strives for accuracy, we do not have access to players' contracts for official confirmation."

Whole website is complete guesswork. 

Just now, CallumG6 said:

Bridge for sale if you want it?

"We strongly advise that all salaries on our website are estimates, even verified players. While Capology strives for accuracy, we do not have access to players' contracts for official confirmation."

Whole website is complete guesswork. 

Whatever helps you sleep at night. :lol: fairly clear they're confirming the info before verifying. 

2 minutes ago, CallumG6 said:

Each to their own, Froggy. Let's leave it there for the benefit of the everyone else! [emoji38]

Here, I hope it's right that it's all inflated, because then our wages are looking really tasty. :lol:

I think it's highly likely the verified wages are correct though. 

31 minutes ago, Froggy said:

You got 500k for Van De Beek 😄