Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Guest HTT II
1 minute ago, Flip said:

Roque Junior. Absolute beast at the World Cup better than the two others, but another one that bit the dust after coming to the PL. 

Didn’t even know he ended up here, who did he play for? I remember thinking during that WC what a top CB he looked and Lucio man, how good was he?!

4 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Like I said there are always anomalies, nah he was a decent player, not a patch on Gilberto though, how much would he be worth today…

The invisible wall. Him and Vieira, what a midfield combo. Funny thing is neither Kleberson nor Gilberto Silva were supposed to start at the World Cup. Gilberto got his place after Emerson dislocated his shoulder during the pre-tournament camp playing as a goalkeeper for fun after training. And Kleberson only began playing after the group stages due to Juninho Paulista not having been at his best. 

2 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Didn’t even know he ended up here, who did he play for? I remember thinking during that WC what a top CB he looked and Lucio man, how good was he?!

Leeds. Think he was there for one or two season and was an absolute failure if my memory serves me right. 

3 minutes ago, Flip said:

Roque Junior. Absolute beast at the World Cup better than the two others, but another one that bit the dust after coming to the PL. 

One of my fave memories of that WC is Denilson having the ball and 30 Turks chasing after him

1 minute ago, junkhead said:

Yeah, not a big fan of Richarlison but he should slot in very well in Conte's front three. 

Presumably he starts on the right of the front 3 as he's not displacing Kane or Son?

And I thought Kulusevski was class last season so he's not exactly a guaranteed starter

Guest HTT II
Just now, Flip said:

The invisible wall. Him and Vieira, what a midfield combo. Funny thing is neither Kleberson nor Gilberto Silva were supposed to start at the World Cup. Gilberto got his place after Emerson dislocated his shoulder during the pre-tournament camp playing as a goalkeeper for fun after training. And Kleberson only began playing after the group stages due to Juninho Paulista not having been at his best. 

My brother in law is a Gooner and rates Gilberto massively, says he was so underrated and was Vieira, but with goals. 

Guest HTT II
Just now, Flip said:

Leeds. Think he was there for one or two season and was an absolute failure if my memory serves me right. 

My memory must be like mash now, as I can’t ever recall that. 

Just now, The Prophet said:

No one will know Danjuma better than Howe. If we're looking for an alternative there will be a reason. 

Cant even remember him playing there, what happend?

Either way it looks like his carrierer has exploded the last years.

42 minutes ago, Gaztoon said:

Got a feeling this seasons title race could be a 4 teamer.

Both Chelsea and spurs have crushed it so far this window.

Chelsea haven’t actually confirmed a single signing have they?

In my opinion there will be a very strong top ten this season and a much weaker bottom half:

strengthened :

Citeh

Liverpool

Chelsea

Arsenal

Spurs

Villa

Newcastle

West ham

Will be quite difiicult to get into euro spots. We should be aiming for top six, and happy with a euro spot, but unhappy at eight...

Righte winger and back up striker would do it for me

3 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Presumably he starts on the right of the front 3 as he's not displacing Kane or Son?

And I thought Kulusevski was class last season so he's not exactly a guaranteed starter

I mean, they're going to play a lot of matches and Richarlison can play across that front three. I can see him and Kulu rotating quite a lot in the important matches. 

I see Oliver Burke has somehow managed to get himself a tranfer back to the Bundesliga

For someone who had one purple patch in August about 5 years ago he's made some career for himself

4 minutes ago, buzza said:

In my opinion there will be a very strong top ten this season and a much weaker bottom half:

strengthened :

Citeh

Liverpool

Chelsea

Arsenal

Spurs

Villa

Newcastle

West ham

Will be quite difiicult to get into euro spots. We should be aiming for top six, and happy with a euro spot, but unhappy at eight...

Righte winger and back up striker would do it for me

We are currently nowhere near the top 6 though. Right now I think top 10 would be an achievement 

2 minutes ago, joeyt said:

I see Oliver Burke has somehow managed to get himself a tranfer back to the Bundesliga

For someone who had one purple patch in August about 5 years ago he's made some career for himself

Money will be average.

Roque Junior was historically bad for Leeds. Very memorable failure.

Man Utd will be significantly better for having an actual football manager in charge that is qualified for the job.

Just now, The College Dropout said:

Man Utd will be significantly better for having an actual football manager in charge that is qualified for the job.

I think he will be lucky to control that changing room, lots of egos and seems like lots of different wants/needs from players. Too many moaners and not enough positive team players. Could be the end of his career also...

1 minute ago, buzza said:

I reckon we coukld be above both villa and west ham, their coaqches areñ´t for me the highest quality. Can see declan rice going to manu soon

Declan Rice is going nowhere this season.

Moyes and West Ham is a perfect marriage. They've got a strong team and depth. They'll be right up there next season imo. With the money they have, they will create the ultimate Moyes team which is a top 7 team.

Fabianski

Coufal Zouma Aguerd Cresswell

Soucek Rice

Bowen Lanzini Danjuma

Antonio

Benrahma, Yarmolenko, Dawson, Vlasic, Areola, Fornals, Johnson, Ogbonna

You've got a nice squad there. Quality throughout. Size. Strength. Athleticism etc.