Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

Custis you legend. That's what I say to people. Look at the 10 years before Ashley and then the 10 years with him. Stabilised the club by taking it to two and nearly 3 relegations! Incredible how that comment gets used. It's the same as someone taking over Tottenham or Everton now and relegating them twice in 8 years.

As for all the debate about budgets etc in the championship and Rafa buying championship players, we would have neen nowhere near the championship if it weren't for Ashley. Steven Taylor and a aging disinterested colocinni as our main cb in the 15/16 relegation sums it up

Guest Howaythetoon

Fucking hell, never expected that, well said and bang on.

Dunn, the man that tried to pay England fans to throw seats and bottles in France 98 for an exclusive on the hooliganism...

Stabilised from European football on a regular basis to championship and relegation battles. Aye nice stabilising

You can see the other 2 cunts squirming and smirking when he is talking too

Not just me who noticed that then. Dunn was sat pissing himself.  :rant:

The laughing is just weird like - it makes no sense in the context of what Custis is saying at all :lol:

Was there something said before the clip that led to it?

I think it's the fact that some hacks genuinely love what Ashley's doing to NUFC.

He is still here clause or no clause. Making noises about seeing about a new contract and what's what in January/ April time when it's obvious nothing will be different. A hefty salary. He loves it here. Close to his family and where else would he go in England?

I honestly can't see him walking away or he would have done so in the past. I think he will sign a new deal with no clause and things will still be the same next August as they are now. I reckon he will try and outlast Ashley. He has it good and is loved here I just think he will be prepared to wait another 2/3 years to see if we get new owners. He's already invested 2 and a half years into it I think he will stick around some more.

I can just see stalemate for a while to come yet.

Rafa on 5Live

"Chelsea are up there to win the PL - players worked hard. Pen - needs looking at closely. Players did well against a great team, but not good enough. Disappointed with how we dealt with the 2nd ball, for the 2nd goal. Work rate and discipline were good. Players have to continue working hard - need to be better on the ball. New players came in late and need time to gel. Lascelles - avoids answering the question. Shelvey out for a couple of weeks."

How many millions a year for that?

Easy f***ing money in reality. f***ing abysmal.

It was exactly the same last year but you bought another season ticket. Just on the off-chance you're not on the wind-up, worra mug. :lol:

Easy fucking money in reality. Fucking abysmal.

Get to fuck you predictable predictable cesspool.

I feel your pain and I truly understand your angst.

It was truly and utterly deplorable any manager paid a wage can up with that utter shit.

Rafa out.

Easy f***ing money in reality. f***ing abysmal.

Get to f*** you predictable predictable cesspool.

I feel your pain and I truly understand your angst.

It was truly and utterly deplorable any manager paid a wage can up with that utter s***.

Rafa out.

You angst needs to be directed towards the owner.

Would you have preferred a 5 nil drubbing and a relegation on goal difference at the end of the season?