Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-united-takeover-transfer-news-16474362

Claims that Lee Charnley is going for a former MLS manager

This form TEAMtalk

Charnley will speak to one head coach contender today via Skype and that man is Anthony Hudson.

The highly-rated 38-year-old has recently left MLS club Colorado Rapids, before which he was head coach of New Zealand.

:yao:

Seen his stats? :lol:

Any better than Carver’s MLS stats? :lol:  F***, this is depressing... :'(

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-united-takeover-transfer-news-16474362

This form TEAMtalk

Charnley will speak to one head coach contender today via Skype and that man is Anthony Hudson.

The highly-rated 38-year-old has recently left MLS club Colorado Rapids, before which he was head coach of New Zealand.

It could be Rod Hull and Emu for all I care

I'm gonna have to try and be as numb as I possibly can to all of this. I feel like I can handle the pain of him actually going, but what will follow could be the most depressing period ever. Too many people, fans and non-fans, are going to treat the news like it's any other 'manager leaves club', when in fact it's an entirely unique and uniquely painful situation.

WhoScored.com

Newcastle: Are one of only five teams (along with Manchester City, Liverpool, Tottenham and Chelsea) to have conceded fewer than 50 goals in each of the past two Premier League seasons.

Going to miss watching a Newcastle side be able to defend so well :weep:

I wonder how many thumpings we will get next season.

We’re going to get a big reality check.

This form TEAMtalk

"Anthony Hudson had a 8W–9D-26L record in MLS before being fired by the Colorado Rapids earlier this season"

This form TEAMtalk

"Anthony Hudson had a 8W–9D-26L record in MLS before being fired by the Colorado Rapids earlier this season"

The shitter the better.

This form TEAMtalk

Thats pretty impressive at MLS level. Fucks sake man at least theres no relegation in that league maybe we can relocate to MLS and just forget about NUFC

Really pleased all the players have taken to social media to thank Rafa

Speaks volumes.

Pretty rare that a manager leaves on good terms I guess let alone one leaving because they're out of contract and the club are too shit to sort a new one.