Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

Imagine a world where one of the new owners would be waiting for his deal to expire before buying us. Frightening.

FWIW, when I had inside info last time, Kenyon had Aitor Karanka lined up as NUFC Boss. Crazy but completely true.

We'll be lost without Rafa's professionalism.

I'd be absolutely gutted to lose him.

This forum :spit:

This is by far the most boring and tedious thing on the forum.

Or do people prefer being lied to?

Seems it.

Imagine a world where one of the new owners would be waiting for his deal to expire before buying us. Frightening.

FWIW, when I had inside info last time, Kenyon had Aitor Karanka lined up as NUFC Boss. Crazy but completely true.

Seems it.

Except if you read my post history you'll see that I was the first person to mention the Kenyon deal before it hit the press. Fucking Dickhead.

Seems it.

Expect if you read my post history you'll see that I was the first person to mention the Kenyon deal before it hit the press. Fucking Dickhead.

Kenyon does consultancy work for Boro. Makes sense.

Seems it.

Expect if you read my post history you'll see that I was the first person to mention the Kenyon deal before it hit the press. Fucking Dickhead.

Yeah he’d boot Rafa Benitez out for Karanka makes total sense :explode:

Probably the most ridiculous thing I’ve read all day even managed to beat Stevo Harmison with that one :clap:

If he's got nowt to report he should just shut the fuck up. It doesn't take a degree in journalism to assess that a man whose contract expires in 9 days, is probably leaving.

But that is the state of journalism these days. They've nowt to report if nobody tells them anything they want reported, but they have to keep producing content.

So Caulkin doesn't seem to think BZG are as far along as they've been making out then.

Only hope seems to be one of the other supposedly interested parties gets a deal done.

Seems it.

Yeah he’d boot Rafa Benitez out for Karanka makes total sense :explode:

Probably the most ridiculous thing I’ve read all day even managed to beat Stevo Harmison with that one :clap:

My “makes sense” was slightly sarcastic tbf

So Caulkin doesn't seem to think BZG are as far along as they've been making out then.

Only hope seems to be one of the other supposedly interested parties gets a deal done.

I've got no interest in what a journalist thinks, he's a fucking journalist, i'm interested in what he knows, due to the privelge that being a journalist affords him. He's already stated that he knows but can't say, so he can fuck off, for me.

Worrying news (from Caulkin) if it turns out to be true, the only way Ashley leaves is when NUFC begins to cost him money, with a sustained period outside of the PL.

What a cunt he is.

Alas this has always been the case and will continue to be.

Quite staggering how many times he's played fans by pretending he's going to sell up. Well, either that or he/they just couldn't quite get a deal done, repeatedly, for 10 years.

It's inevitable, the whole situation. It's also the usual  that it can't just be simple for us fans. Couldnt just be gone. False hope, expectations raised..then finally after everything looked like it might work, the sucker punch.

Worrying news (from Caulkin) if it turns out to be true, the only way Ashley leaves is when NUFC begins to cost him money, with a sustained period outside of the PL.

What a cunt he is.

Quite staggering how many times he's played fans by pretending he's going to sell up. Well, either that or he/they just couldn't quite get a deal done, repeatedly, for 10 years.

Isn't this the 7th time he's tried to sell the club, since he bought us? Upshot is that no-one will end up dealing with him, because he can't be trusted.

What a cunt he is.

Isn't this the 7th time he's tried to sell the club, since he bought us? Upshot is that no-one will end up dealing with him, because he can't be trusted.

Don't think theres even a definitive number tbh  :lol:

It's fucking tiresome though, the script always seems to go the same way too.

Without a doubt Sean. And it always gives him/NUFC plenty coverage in the national press and Sky. :(

Ahh yeah, his mates Craigy and co at Sky. Enough to make you sick.

And so he should be. Unless Ashley sells up he's wasting his time here, sadly.

I want him to leave at this stage. Benitez staying just gives the illusion that the club is functioning well. I hope he doesn't go to China though and waits for a decent opportunity to come around. It doesn't mean much, but when Liverpool sacked Benitez they got take over a few months later year so hopefully the same happens for us.