Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest awaymag

Just spoken to the Leprauchen at the bottom of my garden and he says that if I rub his Lucky Charms, he will tell me the latest on the sale of NUFC.    What to do??

She could be at the training ground to inspect facilities, especially if she intends to actually run NUFC.

Wish she would hurry the fuck up about it. Forget the Rafa links, just someone competent and intelligent running NUFC would be enough to be a massive improvement over what we've had in recent times. Felt like we sort of had that briefly with Chris Mort before he quit or was moved on for whatever reason (guessing some sort of dicking about by Ashley).

That's what I thought surely if she was there on a regular basis then the journalists would pick it up. Not sure but he has told me stuff before that turned out true so just got my fingers crossed. I think she lives in Ripon as well so not that far away.

I think that's bollocks. Why would she be at the training ground of all places? If she was, how come nobody else is saying anything? It would be public knowledge and she'd have been spotted around Newcastle too.

She is doing her coaching badges, Fenham Mag told me.  It's for when the arse falls out the 'filthy rich milf' market

I think that's bollocks. Why would she be at the training ground of all places? If she was, how come nobody else is saying anything? It would be public knowledge and she'd have been spotted around Newcastle too.

she obviously dresses up as Peter Beardsley.

she obviously dresses up as Peter Beardsley.

That makes sense now why the U23s are doing shit it's actually Staveley and she has Beardsley locked in a cupboard at her home.

That's what I thought surely if she was there on a regular basis then the journalists would pick it up. Not sure but he has told me stuff before that turned out true so just got my fingers crossed. I think she lives in Ripon as well so not that far away.

She was born in Ripon. Don't think she lives there like.

She was born in Ripon. Don't think she lives there like.

Who's window have I been staring through for the last 3 weeks then  :kasper: :whistle:

My mate has his son at the academy and he was there last night and the talk around there is that the takeover is still on track to be done before xmas and that apparently Staveley is at the ground and the training ground quite often.

Fingers crossed its true.

I'd be very surprised if that was the case.

There would likely only be a maximum of one pre-purchase visit of any of the facilities by the buyers. They may choose to send in surveyors or whatever but even that is not certain.

Staveley's lawsuit against Barclays has been postponed.

Too busy buying us and turning us into a global powerhouse to deal with smallfry like Barclays.

I've just moved from Barclays to Nationwide so thats two black eyes for them this week and the total silence coming from Ashley's side of the deal has me full of confidence.

Can't imagine she'd have been at the training ground and no one's noticed.

Saying that, the state of some of our journalists they wouldn't know if she came along and patted them on the head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thing is with our local press they have admitted on Twitter (well Douglas has) about holding things back because they have been asked too. They are desperate to have a link to the club like they had during the Shepherd and Hall era. They could know and have been asked not to say anything.

He has honestly heard this at the training ground. Last thing he told me was that Staveley was at the ground and that was the night before it all came out that she had visited St James park for talks (it was a Tuesday and some London paper ran the Story the next day) so I am holding out hope. If she has been at the ground etc, and it is a big if as it is third hand info,  then she has taken more interest in the club the last 3 weeks than Ashley has in 10 years and that can only be a huge positive.

Saying that, the state of some of our journalists they wouldn't know if she came along and patted them on the head.

Thing is with our local press they have admitted on Twitter (well Douglas has) about holding things back because they have been asked too. They are desperate to have a link to the club like they had during the Shepherd and Hall era. They could know and have been asked not to say anything.

He has honestly heard this at the training ground. Last thing he told me was that Staveley was at the ground and that was the night before it all came out that she had visited St James park for talks (it was a Tuesday and some London paper ran the Story the next day) so I am holding out hope. If she has been at the ground etc, and it is a big if as it is third hand info,  then she has taken more interest in the club the last 3 weeks than Ashley has in 10 years and that can only be a huge positive.

It's amazing how people only ever say this stuff afterwards.

It's amazing how people only ever say this stuff afterwards.

I have proof check out my twitter solanosfreekick you can see I tweeted about it before it came out.

I believe Toonjam88 his story makes perfect sense.  Wor lass' brother works in the box office and he reckons Staveley popped in last week to say hello and she asked them what they wanted when the staff room gets upgraded.  They've been promised a toastie maker, a George Foreman and a new kettle. It's happening man!

Fair enough, I hope you're right.

Mark Douglas had said they were holding things back!? I must've missed that.