Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

They won't be doing due diligence without having a fee or fee range agreed. Probably even Heads of Terms imho.

Nobody let's anybody look under their bonnet without first knowing that the potential buyer has the readies and is going to pay roughly what you want for it.

So fuck knows what the chronicle are talking about with that nonsense.

It'll either be a yes or a no from PCP soon. It won't drag on much longer, again imo.

Still wouldn't be surprised for it to be someone else and an announcement out of the blue.

f***ing hell. The stupid websites that caught onto this story already drawing up their made up transfer targets for us.

Torres, Shaw(who could be anyones as hes a free agent) Ross Barkley  :lol:. And surprise Andy injury knacker Carroll.

:lol:

The Shaw, Barkley, Carroll story has been doing the rounds for a week or two.

f***ing hell. The stupid websites that caught onto this story already drawing up their made up transfer targets for us.

Torres, Shaw(who could be anyones as hes a free agent) Ross Barkley  :lol:. And surprise Andy injury knacker Carroll.

Really though. Shaw possible, but im sure he will be talking to many clubs.

The rest I cant take seriously.

Really though. Shaw possible, but im sure he will be talking to many clubs.

The rest I cant take seriously.

Nah I'm not believing it, just saying that they seem to be adding that in to their story. Wonder if it was the Star that came up with those names originally ?

London based journos may know more than Newcastle based with most of the work being done in London.

My feeling is that we'll only know what either Ashley or Staveley (or any other potential buyer) wants us to know.

It won't be long until the messages they want us to read filter through. In particular if it looks like the deal may fall through.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Staveley make use of the anti-ashley sentiment if she needs to.

Both have played this game many times before and both will be more than familiar with how to play the PR angle.