Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Aye, he's retweeted an Amnesty International article relating to Saudi human rights abuses. 🤔

It's all ifs and buts until we know who they sodding well are.

Don't really care at this point. If they are able to shift their funds over here and put us on a par with other clubs bankrolled by foreign zillionaires I couldn't give a flying fuck. They could waterboard Santa Claus for all I care.

Aye, he's retweeted an Amnesty International article relating to Saudi human rights abuses. [emoji848]

It's all ifs and buts until we know who they sodding well are.

Don't really care at this point. If they are able to shift their funds over here and put us on a par with other clubs bankrolled by foreign zillionaires I couldn't give a flying fuck. They could waterboard Santa Claus for all I care.

Be absolutely fucking mental to wake up one day and find we've been bought by some lunatic rich cunts that don't care what they spend. I don't think that will happen fwiw.

We'd be massive hypocrites for bemoaning MA's zero hour contracts and workers' conditions and then openly welcoming owners who enslave and torture their workforce :lol:

If they make us into Man City mk. 2 I doubt many will care. Actual Man City fans don't care one bit and the UAE is terrible for the same thing.

We'd be massive hypocrites for bemoaning MA's zero hour contracts and workers' conditions and then openly welcoming owners who enslave and torture their workforce :lol:

Is that really most fans' issue with Mike Ashley? I know it's not mine anyway it's more to do with the fact that he's a cunt towards the club  :lol:

Is that really most fans' issue with Mike Ashley? I know it's not mine anyway it's more to do with the fact that he's a c*** towards the club  :lol:

I think it's just because people hate Ashley and it's a stick to beat him with. If he were the ideal owner, investing money into the club, a lot more people would probably be going with the line "it's giving the employees flexibility in how much they work", etc.

The Saudis would be a moral fucking conundrum like :lol: I'm fine to be pretty much any state's soft-politics tool but that's pushing my tolerance a bit.

The only saving grace would be if they are focused on investing abroad it's probably going hand in hand with their recent small moves to modernise and open up.

The Saudis would be a moral fucking conundrum like :lol: I'm fine to be pretty much any state's soft-politics tool but that's pushing my tolerance a bit.

The only saving grace would be if they are focused on investing abroad it's probably going hand in hand with their recent small moves to modernise and open up.

Aye, I'm kind of ignoring it and hoping it's the beginning of big salman's cultural revolution.

If they make us into Man City mk. 2 I doubt many will care. Actual Man City fans don't care one bit and the UAE is terrible for the same thing.

Aye same for Chelsea fans. I'm still waiting for their marches of protest against Abramovich and his ill gotten gains in the Russian energy market through bribery.

We'd be massive hypocrites for bemoaning MA's zero hour contracts and workers' conditions and then openly welcoming owners who enslave and torture their workforce [emoji38]

Aye same for Chelsea fans. I'm still waiting for their marches of protest against Abramovich and his ill gotten gains in the Russian energy market through bribery.

Bribery is a very kind word for some of the shit he pulled like.

We'd be massive hypocrites for bemoaning MA's zero hour contracts and workers' conditions and then openly welcoming owners who enslave and torture their workforce [emoji38]

Bribery is a very kind word for some of the shit he pulled like.

No one gives a toss when you are champions. Not Sky, not MOTD, not the Daily Telegraph readers, definitely not the Chelsea fans old and new. Which is why I won't be chewing my nails worrying about the moral dilemma of getting new owners from foreign shores just yet.

My mate has his son at the academy and he was there last night and the talk around there is that the takeover is still on track to be done before xmas and that apparently Staveley is at the ground and the training ground quite often.

Fingers crossed its true.

My mate has his son at the academy and he was there last night and the talk around there is that the takeover is still on track to be done before xmas and that apparently Staveley is at the ground and the training ground quite often.

Fingers crossed its true.

Hard to believe that Staveley bit