Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Howaythetoon

Journos don’t have a clue and the likes of Wraith and that Martin bloke have even less of a clue.

It was journos that broke the story to the public in first place [emoji38], you can't just lump them all together like they're all Lee Ryder.

They are probably a week or more behind real time in terms of where we are at, they are pretty much guessing or second guessing moves and details. Again they know nowt, and the two numpties who call themselves NUFC fans know even less. Kind of like when KK said Ashley knows nowt about football, and Llambias et al know even less.

I personally rate Caulkin and Hope in particular as journos above the rest and they are genuine fans and will know more than most, but they genuinely don’t know anything that we all don’t know or have heard. No-one does except for those that matter most and that’s the owner and buyer.

One thing that they must all be sure of or should be is that it’s happening and it’s just a matter of when and not if now.

Guest Howaythetoon

qDq5p8f.gif

That’s outstanding that, mind if I steal it to share to others on WhatsApp etc.? I promise not to pass it off as my own :D

I have a scenario I have just thought of based on nothing but just guess work. What if during this curry meeting there were 2 scenarios discussed one involved a win against Everton, which would ease everyone's possible relegation fears and would mean relegation clause removed and £300 million pound up front plus other stipulations involving Europe etc. The other scenario was lose to Everton and the £300 million would still be paid up front but if relegated an amount is paid back. Everyone shakes hands happy but Ashley is a sneaky bastard he thinks there is no way I am going accept this relegation clause so I will leak this £300 million agreement which includes the Europe clauses but not the relegation ones. Then if we don't beat Everton the are backed into a corner as it looks like they are going back on what was agreed.  :yikes:

Oh my I think I have been brain washed by Wraith and Martins heeellllppppppppp  :frantic: :idiot2:

This scaremongering is getting a bit boring now, the deal is done Rafa will be given cash to make sure we stay in the league and Staverly will be at the head of the cue when the next huge TV deal is announced

This scaremongering is getting a bit boring now, the deal is done Rafa will be given cash to make sure we stay in the league and Staverly will be at the head of the cue when the next huge TV deal is announced

Just hope she don't need snookers  by the time FCB has done.

I always felt the True Faith was written for non-NUFC fans. The whole magazine seemed like a propaganda operation to portray us as cooler than Fonzie, with its constant references to The Jam and Joy Division, spread sections about shoes and admonishments of people who wear the wrong type of trousers.

Oh, and my email argument. Michael wrote about David Ginola being left footed, so pendantic I kindly corrected him

Guest firetotheworks

That's the sort of pedantry that'll see you go up in most people's estimations on here. :lol:

Loads of people think Ginola was left footed, like. :lol: He was as two-footed as we've probably had in my lifetime tbf.

I always felt the True Faith was written for non-NUFC fans. The whole magazine seemed like a propaganda operation to portray us as cooler than Fonzie, with its constant references to The Jam and Joy Division, spread sections about shoes and admonishments of people who wear the wrong type of trousers.

Oh, and my email argument. Michael wrote about David Ginola being left footed, so pendantic I kindly corrected him

I found it had too many stories of hooliganism in it. A lot of the stories were not even about NUFC, but NUFC fans who went on holiday and saw a local match and then brought in their hooligan history and tried to justify it all by saying it created an atmosphere. I got the impression that it was written by people from the 70’s/80’s who longed for those days to return, and read by similar people and the young chav supporters within our support. I stopped reading it very early on in my support for the club.

TLDR: Written by gobshite’s, read by those who believe gobshite’s.