Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Still affords you plenty of time to be out getting p*ssed or procrastinating.

Did it f***. I also had work as well, 24 hours a week which was high for a student.

When I was a student, Christmas time and the beginning of January were not times when you had a lot of free time.

You weren't doing it properly.

When I was a student, Christmas time and the beginning of January were not times when you had a lot of free time.

Easily the times of the year with the most free time (not counting summer) :lol:

Spring and Autumn were not too far behind... happy days!

Easily the times of the year with the most free time (not counting summer) :lol:

Aye, for everyone on every other course. For me at Christmas in my 2nd year I had 2 essays to write, a presentation to make, and 4 exams to revise for in the space of 3 weeks.

How did you spend the spare two weeks??

I think Stifler student'd wrong :lol:

I don't normally agree with Stifler, but for the last 2 years the xmas period has been the worst part of the year from a coursework perspective.

As of next week I will have submitted around 65% - 70% of my entire 3rd years work. To hand in 2/3 of your work by early January seems strange when we have only been here 1/3 of the academic year. Maybe i'm just dumb though and can't handle pressure :lol:

I don't normally agree with Stifler, but for the last 2 years the xmas period has been the worst part of the year from a coursework perspective.

As of next week I will have submitted around 65% - 70% of my entire 3rd years work. To hand in 2/3 of your work by early January seems strange when we have only been here 1/3 of the academic year. Maybe i'm just dumb though and can't handle pressure :lol:

Get pissed instead.

You will look back more fondly if you do once you are in the real world.

Get p*ssed instead.

You will look back more fondly if you do once you are in the real world.

:thup:

I wish I could but having been in the real world and then gone to uni late, the thought of failing and ending back in the same shitty jobs terrifies me :lol:

To be fair, I was one of the horrible pricks that never studied at all and still got straight A's in every subject.

Except math. f*** math. :anguish:

You done degree level Math? Are you mental :lol:

Nah, this is until end of High School. Got a BA in Media Production. Waste of money and time :lol:

How do SD only have a million pounds in reserve?

Strange aint it

https://mobile.twitter.com/TomBenbow/status/948989917450899456/photo/1

doesnt that mean its 1065 millions... thats how i read it as the column is in £m as it states above so they actually have

£106,500,000

Aye, that’s what it means.

Nee cash in hand though, all tied up in assets...wallpaper

Don't get too excited as he would need at least 3 Newcastle United's in order to buy back Sports Direct going off today's share price. Even if sells us he would need to have the cash off another two sales to fund it.

your avatar just made me shudder a little

What the fuck is that in yours?! :lol:

nicholas cage ET

Nah, this is until end of High School. Got a BA in Media Production. Waste of money and time :lol:

I thought you moved to America, chin up :lol:

Haven't got an O-1 VISA yet so can never stay longer than three months at a time :lol: Hopefully this year is the year.

Haven’t got time to go into more detail just now, but that Benbow piece is miles off the mark. He’s also effectively accusing MA of market abuse. I can write a bit more later if anyone actually cares.

Haven’t got time to go into more detail just now, but that Benbow piece is miles off the mark. He’s also effectively accusing MA of market abuse. I can write a bit more later if anyone actually cares.

I'd suggest leaving us to hope it means something [emoji38]

He comes across as a bit of a wannabee know it all student with no understanding of the real world.