Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Haven’t got time to go into more detail just now, but that Benbow piece is miles off the mark. He’s also effectively accusing MA of market abuse. I can write a bit more later if anyone actually cares.

He comes across as a bit of a wannabee know it all student with no understanding of the real world.

So a student. :D

To be fair, I was one of the horrible pricks that never studied at all and still got straight A's in every subject.

Except math. f*** math. :anguish:

You done degree level Math? Are you mental :lol:

Nah, this is until end of High School. Got a BA in Media Production. Waste of money and time :lol:

I've got a one of them :lol:

How do SD only have a million pounds in reserve?

Strange aint it

https://mobile.twitter.com/TomBenbow/status/948989917450899456/photo/1

doesnt that mean its 1065 millions... thats how i read it as the column is in £m as it states above so they actually have

£106,500,000

Aye, that’s what it means.

Nee cash in hand though, all tied up in assets...wallpaper

It sadly explains what happened this summer. Ashley barely has a pot to piss in which means neither does the club. (If everything Sports Direct own is tied up in assets)

The longer we’re connected to him the more he’ll use the club to prop up his shitty tat empire.

It also explains why he’s being so insistent on the price.

I’d fucking love to know what went down at that curry house. Ashley looked pensive sitting in his jeep afterwards while Staveley had the look of someone who had everything where she wanted it to be.

The logic in the lads article is sound. But it would also back up reports that Ashley won’t spend during this window.

How do SD only have a million pounds in reserve?

Strange aint it

https://mobile.twitter.com/TomBenbow/status/948989917450899456/photo/1

doesnt that mean its 1065 millions... thats how i read it as the column is in £m as it states above so they actually have

£106,500,000

Aye these kind of financial reports are always in millions, so net assets are actually £1,065,800,000.  They seem to have fuck all reserve cash.

#tomorrow

should do a poll whether it'll f***ing happen tomorrow or not.

My money is on if nothing is announced by late evening today, that 'BBC interview booking' was pure bs and whole bunch of people got trolled.

if it does happen, the whole city will be chaotic tomorrow.

owh and we better not f*** up against Luton too.

The scourge of the football fan is to believe every false dawn regardless of how many sun’s have previously failed to rise

When seagulls follow the trawler it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea.

The scourge of the football fan is to believe every false dawn regardless of how many sun’s have previously failed to rise

When seagulls follow the trawler it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea.

:lol: :lol:

Sorry but that's just nonsense. The cash in bank of Sports Direct plc is irrelevant in terms of NUFC transfer budget.

Also, if you are cash poor and asset rich it is very easy to to convert asset to cash or to get access to cash but here's the crux......If you WANT OR NEED IT!